What Was Your Grossest Find?

After going over my beach finds one day, I had a crematory tag. I promptly went back to the approximate location and gave that thing a major league toss back in the ocean.

No bad Juju for me!

an aluminum pan full of small animal organs down by the river. Park rangers told me they had problems with immigrants from the Haiti conducting animal killing rituals at that park. I have found one live roster that somehow escaped their killing rituals.

I reburied the disgusting find.

• Wow
Reactions: q52
This thread could be related to this other thread: Oh me oh my, all you Florida hunters are in BIG trouble : (Multi-page thread 1 2) :)

Skulls

Well, I have a good one to post now. Was swinging my way around an old farmhouse, got beside a pickup bed trailer and saw these beauties. I was like"that taxidermy is going to get ruined by the rain" then I saw flies crawling on them. I guess somebody wants the skulls with the horns and is letting nature take its course.

We would put skulls on a red ant bed and let the ants clean the skull. Works great.

Though I've never dug anything that could be considered gross, I have come across used condoms a number of times. They're right up there with used Covid masks which are dumped all over the place and Canada goose droppings. I get it with the Canada geese, but can't the humans put their gross items in a trash barrel?

In the city park near a picknick bench I found a paper bag with two or three tubes of model glue that had been squeezed into the bag. I thought that was more sad than gross.

A few condom wrappers, probably 3 or 4 on the Fort Lauderdale beach,lol. I didn't touch them just to be safe.

index.php
20201016_105122.jpg

Can you spot 2 in the second image? I was prospecting a couple of years ago, and must have spooked the mother when I drove in on my SxS, found these about 30 feet from where I had parked, fresh kill, mother took them down for her and the cubs. Loaded my wife up and we left for another area.

Attachments

• 20201016_105137.jpg
    20201016_105137.jpg
    725.6 KB · Views: 389
index.php
View attachment 576040
Can you spot 2 in the second image? I was prospecting a couple of years ago, and must have spooked the mother when I drove in on my SxS, found these about 30 feet from where I had parked, fresh kill, mother took them down for her and the cubs. Loaded my wife up and we left for another area.
I see the head , is that the body under the tree? Looks the same... what do I win? :D

Back
Top Bottom