happy find!

MARTYC

I am very glad to have found the forum again!I had just found it a couple of days before it (poof) it was gone.I really liked the friendly, as well as helpful atmosphere that I found with this forum.I just bought a whites xlt a week ago and have been hard at it.I used to mt years ago and somehow just forgot how fun it was.I used to go with my dad in the early 60`s and when I had 3 kids they all loved to go with me.After they grew up, I just put the old detector away.Now I have a grand child that loves to find "TREASURE" in the ground and am back at it again for good.I even joined my local metal detecting club so the future looks bright for more fun for us.Thanks for the forum!---We did find about $6.00 in clad and a small ring this week--martyc

Hi MARTYC, good to hear you're back in the swing of things...detecting that is! :D

THANKS BING!

Thanks for the welcome Bing! I went out today for a while and found a pile of junk--1 fish weight 2 very old washers lotsa poptops and 29 cents.there were other unidentified objects but i just call it all treasure!

Yeah, I was happ to find the forum again as well....

Took me a while, but I found it!

Welcome to the forum. Hope you continue to enjoy yourself.

Back
Top Bottom