Lost my at pro this weekend

Hilsat

Lost my at pro this weekend. My wife went with Sunday and we got into some heavy iron. She was having trouble with the ace 250 so I asked if she wanted to trade. Big mistake! She instantly turned pro with the at and I don't believe I'm going to get it back.:(

Anyway, I'm on the hunt for another new detector. A lot of choices out here and after reading thread after thread and watching video after video I'm am left bumfumbled. I think I've got it down to the nokta impact or fors cor, makro racer 2 Fisher f75 or the minelab equinox. I don't believe I would care for the way the xp dues is set up for my style of hunting.

I wound be doing A lot if any park or tot hunting. Mostly be old overgrown home sites and church sites. My home is a late 1800s hotel sitting on a city block and will be hunting it. I am in a remote part of southwest missouri so most will be overgrown properties.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Martin

OK I'm not just saying this because I happen to have a Racer 2 for sell, but as a avid AT Pro user I've got to admit the Racer 2 is everything the AT Pro is and more. I also had the Impact and its a good detector but not as stable as the AT Pro/R2. For the type of hunting you do, which sounds like me, I'd say the currently either another AT Pro or a Racer 2. The Equinox might be even better but it sounds like its going to be awhile before we see them here in the states.

If your hunts encounter old mixed with more modern trash, the Racer 2 is what you want.

That expanded non-ferrous range is great. Just make sure you grab that 5" coil as it may be your go-to in most situations!

Get a Racer 2 and get the new RC-24 (9.5"x5") coil..
I took this combo to what I thought was a hunted out area .. found lots of more targets ... Di3 turn iron mask to 28-30 .. just below nickle ..

Lost my at pro this weekend.
Martin

One way or another, it sounds like the perfect opportunity to buy a new detector and have "wife approval"! Hurry though before she decides you can keep the AT Pro and she wants the new one! Of course there is always the fact that she may end up with the new one one way or another anyway.
Good luck!.

Lost my at pro this weekend. My wife went with Sunday and we got into some heavy iron. She was having trouble with the ace 250 so I asked if she wanted to trade. Big mistake! She instantly turned pro with the at and I don't believe I'm going to get it back.:(

Anyway, I'm on the hunt for another new detector. A lot of choices out here and after reading thread after thread and watching video after video I'm am left bumfumbled. I think I've got it down to the nokta impact or fors cor, makro racer 2 Fisher f75 or the minelab equinox. I don't believe I would care for the way the xp dues is set up for my style of hunting.

I wound be doing A lot if any park or tot hunting. Mostly be old overgrown home sites and church sites. My home is a late 1800s hotel sitting on a city block and will be hunting it. I am in a remote part of southwest missouri so most will be overgrown properties.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Martin

Looks like I'll be eating my own words. Ended up with the xp deus.

Back
Top Bottom