I never saw this one coming

Wow! How did I mis this amazing find! That is a rare one sir. Congrats to you!!! :wow::wow:

I like old coins, tokens, and other objects with holes in them. It gives them personality and shows that they meant more to a real person than the usual coin of the day.

That’s insane! A cc 20c piece is freaking amazing!

Nox 600
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

That is one fantastic recovery Brian and a true Eye Popper. That is only the 2nd 20 cent piece I have ever seen in my ten years in this hobby. One of the rarest coins ever issued in the USA and a bucketlister on any detectionist dreams. Congrats my friend in fulfilling a dream find. Trapper

That is one fantastic recovery Brian and a true Eye Popper. That is only the 2nd 20 cent piece I have ever seen in my ten years in this hobby. One of the rarest coins ever issued in the USA and a bucketlister on any detectionist dreams. Congrats my friend in fulfilling a dream find. Trapper

Thanks jack&jill!

This wasn't even on my bucket list, far too rare to ever consider. A gold coin or 8 Real would be tops of the list. A 20C never even crossed my mind, I was dumbstruck.

Back
Top Bottom