Post your YOUTUBE links (MD related only)

Under water with Vibra-Tector 730

Hi guys!
The first gold with Vibra!)

14594207.jpg

Romy, That was an awesome hunt- about as good as it gets. I love the video. The silver Claddagh and 14 grams of 14K sure are sweet! Congrats! :wow::yes:

Last edited:
New Channel

Hello all,

I've just started to create youtube videos of my hunts! My major is in film production so I'd like to try and create a series of more, "produced" videos if I can, however it is time consuming and I have a litany of other projects on my plate so therefore I'm a little slow to put anything out. Thus far I have one video up and I have another one planned to be released on New Years focusing on just my 2017 highlights. But please check out the one I've done so far and let me know what you guys and gals think! I'd love some feedback!

Thanks!

PS - The bulk of my other videos on there are for contests, sketches, music covers or just for fun. I'll have a metal detecting specific playlist created for this and future metal detecting related videos!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYBW1B92gp4

Here's my channel

youtube.com/idighistoryiniowa

Please subscribe and I'll subscribe to your channel. taking a look everyone's channel now.

I find silver in the dirt and rings in the water. also have a giveaway on my channel right now.

NORTH TEXAS METAL DETECTING (YouTube Channel)

Hey diggers,

Be sure to check out NORTH TEXAS METAL DETECTING on YouTube.

Here's the link to our Channel Home Page:
www.youtube.com/northtexasmetaldetecting

And below you'll find one of our first hunts of 2018. - Hope you enjoy!

COIL TO THE SOIL!
Cody ~ Reclusive Scavenger

New Youtube Channel - EARTH UNEARTHED

How's it going everyone? So awhile ago I started doing metal detecting videos but then I stopped because I wanted to just film over the summer and then edit and release a bunch of vids in the winter (during what is just a dead season for a lot of us) and I also wanted a specific channel for metal detecting, rather than using my main one. Anyway, I unfortunately lost a lot of the videos I was going to release over the winter due to a harddrive crash/failure but I've still got plenty of stuff to come and possibly another good month before the ground is frozen!

So check out the new channel if you'd like! I reuploaded the older videos on there but new (and much better stuff) is to come! Thanks! Hope everyone had a good season of hunting!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPkqxA7j9TvyF6nSFSQl6YQ?view_as=subscriber

Hi people. It's been a while since I posted in this forum. I do have a few beach hunting videos to share from Florida and South Carolina. Take a look. Give them a thumb up and or subscribe if you like them. I'm building a channel just about metal detecting and treasure hunting. Bear with me, I'm not a professional video producer. I hope to get better with time. These videos are from my recent vacation to Florida.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtA4pOqoYjIrvzmTn4EF9Dw

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ed the Beach Hunter Gold give away!

Looks like someone goofed up or are his true colors shining through?

In this video Ed is having a GOLD giveaway, he states the rules. Which are as follows. 1. Must be subscribed to his channel. 2. Leave a guess in the comments section on how many coins are in a bowl. 3. Only 1 guess per user, if Ed sees more than one guess he will delete you from the contest.
Simple enough.....

The giveaway video was released on 1/11/19 and Ed completely went against hi own rules. First off, he never states how many coins were in the bowl? He then goes to a online random comment picking site and does some interesting reloading until the supposedly random winners are picked? The rules were "Guess how many coins" not randomly selected. To top it off, the winner had more than one guess. Last night there were dozens of comments about how he didn't follow the rules of his own giveaway and he has deleted most of them. He stated that it's "My gold, My contest and my rules!"

The guy is building a channel and getting attention in this hobby by weekly finding the most amazing items. Look at the thumbnails on his Youtube channel. Everything is spectacular. Is he for real? Maybe? But his giveaway video wasn't.

Back
Top Bottom