Pinpointer

It's all about time...

Would you rather hunt through a pile of dirt or detect?? A very small piece of wire can drive you nuts without one. Hunt for a dark penny in wet dirt and your detector says it's there, but not exactly where.

Just get one!!

It's all about time...

Would you rather hunt through a pile of dirt or detect?? A very small piece of wire can drive you nuts without one. Hunt for a dark penny in wet dirt and your detector says it's there, but not exactly where.

Just get one!!
+1

Oldest coin- 1958 Wheatie

Even the cheapo Fisher / Bounty Hunter PP I used for 5 years was better than no PP. Turn-on to use and tune each time/click-off...repeat. The TRX is a magic stick.:yoda:

I got a whites that works really well. I just rarely use it unless I'm hunting parks. Usually I dig 10" round holes with trenching shovel and use my foot and detector to find target, super fast and I don't even go to a knee or put detector down. But I mainly field hunt where nobody cares.

I'm with everyone else on this one. Beach hunting, not so much, but for dirt hunting, you'll reduce your time significantly.

I love my Garrett Pro AT (aka Garrett Carrot)

The carrot is waterproof to 10 feet, super light, and lasts a long time on battery power. The carrot coupled with my AT pro is a great combo.

TRX hands down the best pinpointer, have dug many silver and the only time I've scratched a coin when using the TRX was when the battery went flat!

Back
Top Bottom