Out With The AT Gold Today.............

John-Edmonton

Elite Member
d1_zpsgfeyviru.jpg~original

Hit the woods for a while, but it was slippery due to all the snow we had recently, so I headed to some drier areas. Not too much today, however, the cold weather sure worked up an appetite!

d4_zpsroajsxl8.jpg~original

My best find was a token which I haven't got in my collection. It's not old, just made to look old.

d6_zpssdmgqsnd.jpg~original

Got a 2001 US New York quarter and a 1990 5 Pence from the UK. I flipped them over to coin rings, as they were not in the best condition. Hopefully the weather will warm up and I will get some more hunts in this weekend! :)

Attachments

• d2.jpg
    d2.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 169
d1_zpsgfeyviru.jpg~original

Hit the woods for a while, but it was slippery due to all the snow we had recently, so I headed to some drier areas. Not too much today, however, the cold weather sure worked up an appetite!

d4_zpsroajsxl8.jpg~original

My best find was a token which I haven't got in my collection. It's not old, just made to look old.

d6_zpssdmgqsnd.jpg~original

Got a 2001 US New York quarter and a 1990 5 Pence from the UK. I flipped them over to coin rings, as they were not in the best condition. Hopefully the weather will warm up and I will get some more hunts in this weekend! :)
How do you turn your coins into rings?

Oldest coin- 1958 Wheatie

Awesome finds and love the rings I'd like to make one someday!! Book marked this post for future reference! How did you get them looking silvery and shiny again is that too in the video? No pictures of delicious looking food today? Great hunts and post as always! Happy Hunting!!

MetalHead

Awesome finds and love the rings I'd like to make one someday!! Book marked this post for future reference! How did you get them looking silvery and shiny again is that too in the video? No pictures of delicious looking food today? Great hunts and post as always! Happy Hunting!!

MetalHead

To get that high luster, I polish them with Mothers Polish....available in most stores selling common car accessories.

Attachments

• mothers.jpg
    mothers.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 89
Back
Top Bottom