Silver found on the last day of 2005

OkieDigger

Forum Chipmunk
Forum Supporter
Here's three silver dimes I found on the last day of 2005. I found these at a former corner grocery store and school bus stop.

dimes.jpg

It always amazes me to see pics of silver. They come out of the ground looking so good. Hopefully I'll get my first soon!

If they're silver...? ... yup. That's where "the dance" comes in to the picture. :D
...and assuming you have permission, then who's gonna care what you do to show off? Not you. You have noone to answer to...!
Personally, I look like I'm makin' a fool of myself I guess... when I do the dance, probably... but if there's anyone around that sees me, I go right up to them an' hold up my find an' say: "Look at this baby, huh? Whatcha tink 'a dat?"

Krom said:
If they're silver...? ... yup. That's where "the dance" comes in to the picture. :D
...and assuming you have permission, then who's gonna care what you do to show off? Not you. You have noone to answer to...!
Personally, I look like I'm makin' a fool of myself I guess... when I do the dance, probably... but if there's anyone around that sees me, I go right up to them an' hold up my find an' say: "Look at this baby, huh? Whatcha tink 'a dat?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

My detecting partner usually yells out loud when he finds silver :lol: I used to, but now I just grin and laugh :D

Yeah, OD. Usta do that on every silver dig. Now, I sorta been driftin' towards what you do. (No sense tellin' the world, huh?) I'm learnin' (an' startin' to show some patience)...! :D

Yeah, sometimes it's an evil laugh. People look at you funny and walk around you, way around you, lol.

Oklahoma is a great place, but we do have what people here refer to as rednecks. When they see you detecting, they inevitably drive by hanging out the window yelling, "You ain't gonna find no money!" or they try to peel out in their smoking junky 50 year old pickup to show off. It's pretty sad, I just ignore them. To give them any attention is like feeding a stray dog. They'll just come back.

Apparently the virus is air-borne, OkieDigger, 'cause we have our share of 'em, too! :o(

"Rednecks" in Oklahoma? Say it ain't so Okie! I thought the market was cornered right here in the sunshine state. I had that same thing happen to me here. I was digging in an area where an old home was dozed under. Couple cars went by yelling you won't find anything there. Those people wuz po. All I got was about 30 pre 1960 coins.
A couple quarters and dimes but mostly wheaties. See even "po" peeps lose change.............................. :yes: ............Gil

I think those who yell like that are everywhere and all say the same thing showing they're not very imagitive since they all yell out the same thing. :duh:

It's the only way they can (hiddenly) show their jeleously... short of gettin' physical, Terry! :duh:

Well, if they want to get physical then I'll just whoop out my 2" fingernail cleaner and................................Run like the dickins. Rollin rollin rollin Keep them feet a goin Rawhide! YEHA!

That should do it, bro.
Whether it's the Mel Brook's "Blazing Saddles" version, or the one from "The Blues Brothers"... that ol' fingernail cleaner skit works every time! :D

Back
Top Bottom