Old Copper Culture...Bucket lister. Triangulate spear point 6000-7000 years old

As long as it was not on a Federal park land how could ANYONE confiscate it? This is USA not Europe.

You can tell them to pound sand!

As long as it was not on a Federal park land how could ANYONE confiscate it? This is USA not Europe.

You can tell them to pound sand!

That’s what I’m taking about, waving my 2nd amendment flag and my AR-15 strapped to my back. Come take me!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely awesome recovery..great relic save..that piece is museum quality in my opinion...just outstanding..

Absolutely .. that's a museum quality find.. nothing more to say..way beyond just "cool"

Thanks everyone for the kind words and posts. Minelab even likes my dig!!

fb2332518841c2b9caadc28fc565c65c.jpg

Mike did you summit the find to Minelab and is there any update on the item. I'm still so in awe of that recovery and happy that I was there. Trapper

Mike did you summit the find to Minelab and is there any update on the item. I'm still so in awe of that recovery and happy that I was there. Trapper

Yes trapper and they actually reposted it in their Minelab Facebook page. You can view the whole write up there. Glad you were there also, truly a crazy find
a9370499378267a1499facab36f6b6cd.jpg

I totally missed this post until now. Huge congrats Mike! That is an astonishing find! If the native chief/elder/brave who lost that thing, has ancestors alive today, they would call him their great great great...(~150 to 200 greats) grandfather! Whew!

I totally missed this post until now. Huge congrats Mike! That is an astonishing find! If the native chief/elder/brave who lost that thing, has ancestors alive today, they would call him their great great great...(~150 to 200 greats) grandfather! Whew!

Thanks my friend!! I really need to do a Wisconsin post again and try to get a hunt i with all of us at a central meeting place. So many great Wi guys/ladies I would love to put faces to names with. As for this point...best dig of my life at a place I said many times “I hate this place”. Now I might reconsider that phrase...lol

Mike,
Just saw this post. All of us are happy to find any silver even if it's a 64 Rosie. How exciting to find a 5000 year old point especially in amazing shape. You deserve it as I have said in the past, you're the best detectorist I have ever met. No wonder it won our best non coin find of the month. LOL. Congrats

Mike,

Just saw this post. All of us are happy to find any silver even if it's a 64 Rosie. How exciting to find a 5000 year old point especially in amazing shape. You deserve it as I have said in the past, you're the best detectorist I have ever met. No wonder it won our best non coin find of the month. LOL. Congrats

Lol, thanks for the kind words buddy!! Your still a handful to keep up with in the trenches as nobody endures more crazy morning hunts then you. Silver/Gold is still my favorite over any kind of digs but man it was crazy cool to dig that point, a dig I’ll never forget. It really looks down the answer for when I get people asking “what’s your best find”

Heh, some nail, dude just imagine who was the last person to touch that before you ? UNBELIEVABLE ! A major congrats and I have a question, How you ever gonna top that one. HH Mark

Back
Top Bottom