ENDED Bring On Summer!

Me thinks Scuba, Carol, and Vlad are scheming to increase the post count... and it works! :lol:

R5

Actually I picked the rules for a few reasons. The main one is I wanted someone that actually posts here to win. Not someone to come win and vanish.

Also so everyone knows, I have not heard a peep from any administrator or owner about the contest. They stay completely away and I understand why, I think.

As they state in the contest rules. They do not endorse folks or contests. If something goes south they don't want to be held responsible. I can't blame them after the fiasco with a Hawaiian distributor. If I am wrong, one of them might comment.

They do know me and they know I have always delivered though. I don't think they worry about me at all. The detector is already paid for and anyone can call Phil and Meyers Detectors and verify that. I have the receipt in front of me and it was bought March 16th. I haven't bought the accessories though and if the winner wants a grand in cash, I also already have it is savings.

Actually I picked the rules for a few reasons. The main one is I wanted someone that actually posts here to win. Not someone to come win and vanish.

Also so everyone knows, I have not heard a peep from any administrator or owner about the contest. They stay completely away and I understand why, I think.

As they state in the contest rules. They do not endorse folks or contests. If something goes south they don't want to be held responsible. I can't blame them after the fiasco with a Hawaiian distributor. If I am wrong, one of them might comment.

They do know me and they know I have always delivered though. I don't think they worry about me at all. The detector is already paid for and anyone can call Phil and Meyers Detectors and verify that. I have the receipt in front of me and it was bought March 16th. I haven't bought the accessories though and if the winner wants a grand in cash, I also already have it is savings.

Scuba, you're a very generous guy. Very nice of you to take the time and effort to put on these contests.

BTW... just jabbing about you being in cahoots with Carol and Vlad.

Raider Regards,

R5

See... see... it just worked again! :laughing:

I missed out on last week - almost missed this week too! My post count is low - week has been too darned busy - but I figure I it's worth a shot anyway :yes:

Same numbers as always:

05 17 48 MB:13

18 43 53 MB:13

Thanks as always, Scuba! And good luck to all!

Back
Top Bottom