• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Detectorists from Ohio stand up!

Copley/Fairlawn

I'm in western Summit County, Copley / Fairlawn. I'd love to travel to some hunts to join in, whether it be Cleveland, Akron, Stark County, Navarre, Wadsworth, Wooster (A bunch of nearby areas I saw on this thread).

I just started a few months ago, and am fully hooked on this.

Howland here (Warren, NE Ohio). Hit the east coast once a year for vacation.

Hello Ohio! Looks like only a few posting in this thread from SW Ohio. Cincinnati homeowner here still mostly just working the yard of my 1906 house... without a lot of luck yet. Detecting only a little so far in life, so I think I'm pretty humble in this hobby. I just got a Deus a few months ago and still learning it for sure. Would love to find friendly folks to go detecting with and help me fend off any unfriendly bystanders.

Hello Ohio! Looks like only a few posting in this thread from SW Ohio. Cincinnati homeowner here still mostly just working the yard of my 1906 house... without a lot of luck yet. Detecting only a little so far in life, so I think I'm pretty humble in this hobby. I just got a Deus a few months ago and still learning it for sure. Would love to find friendly folks to go detecting with and help me fend off any unfriendly bystanders.

First of all I would like to say welcome to the forum from Northwest Ohio. I will attach a link that you may be interested in.
https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=270312

I believe there is a metal detecting Club in the Cincinnati area and one up by Dayton.

Last edited:
Mentor Ohio, Lake county. Just getting back into it after years away. Have a Makro multi Kruzer on the way

Just bought my first detector and looking for hunting buddies ... live in Sunbury. Looking forward to meeting some fellow swingers. So to speak.

Anyone near the Mentor area still hunt? My Patriot will be here tomorrow so I will be looking to go on some hunts. Would be great to have a hunting buddy to show me the ropes and what not. I would be willing to travel to surrounding areas as well!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

mentor headlands here

Back
Top Bottom