Hello From Georgia

gtluver05

Just came by to introduce myself. I just started metal detecting about a week ago (maybe 4 hours total) and have enjoyed it so far but haven't ventured outside of my own backyard yet so I haven't found anything really cool or interesting so far. My Aunt has an old farm so I will probably go there next.

I'm a complete newbie to this so when I bought my detector I was just going off reviews from Amazon and ended getting a Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro. It has done well so far but I am still learning some of the features of it. Any tips you all have are much appreciated and HH.

Welcome to your new addiction from south Ga. BH makes some pretty good beginner machines. I've been at it for 2 months with mine and have found some neat stuff.

Welcome from Buford. I started with a lower end BH and found plenty. HH and where are you located?

BCD
I'm from Ocilla. It's a small town in south GA between Tifton and Douglas. If you blink while driving through you will miss it. Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Also, are you a fan of cars or that nerd school in downtown Atlanta.

BCD
I'm a Ramblin Wreck from Georgia Tech. I hope to hear that song a lot this weekend:yes::yes::yes:

But in seriousness and I hate giving credit to the dwags but after losing to Duke I'm afraid it's going to be a tough one for us.

Welcome to the most addicting hobby in the world. Only hobby that will reimburse you for the cost of equipment. Get you outdoors getting some exercise.

Saturday I will be forced to Root for the Dawgs since my son attended Ga and would kill me if I rooted for some one else.

After the thrashing they took from Auburn the dawgs will be quite angry.

Back
Top Bottom