Equinox

Soon as Rudolf is ready:D

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 551
I just hope Minelab understands how much interest is being peaked by the Equinox especially around the gift giving season. It'd suck to have a preorder in and wait another 4 months after release because they're backlogged. :(

The sooner the better obviously but we’ve heard as early as early December and as late as early Spring. A lot can go wrong when production of a new product begins to ramp up too

Doug in UK messaged me and said a January release. I remember all the hype and delays when the AT Max was coming out. I was hoping that wouldn't happen but it looks like. A mid winter release means alot of us will have to wait to try it out. Oh well , WAITING ! HH to all Mark

A mid winter release for the UK could mean an early spring release here.Hopefully it will be before August.......

I was was told (by the dealer) when I placed my pre-order I'd have it before Christmas. I happened to be at the dealers store this last week and was given an update that it may be as late as January... If it's not to me before Christmas, I'll likely cancel my order.

I never try and get too excited about a date for a new release. It never works of course, but I do try. I've pretty much put the Equinox showing up at my front door next year so in the mean time I finally got my hands on an Impact to test. Going to start this weekend.

I never try and get too excited about a date for a new release. It never works of course, but I do try. I've pretty much put the Equinox showing up at my front door next year so in the mean time I finally got my hands on an Impact to test. Going to start this weekend.

Detector,can you give us a comparison review of the impact vs the racer 2 when you’ve used it awhile?

I just hope Minelab understands how much interest is being peaked by the Equinox especially around the gift giving season. It'd suck to have a preorder in and wait another 4 months after release because they're backlogged. :(

Im positive holiday gifts are of no concern to their time line. Which is a good thing. SOMETHING ALWAYS arrises during production. Anticipation is a killer. However, I would rather have the issues worked out and get a good product.

What would be nice is when they revealed the thing they already knew when it would be out and could tell us. I hope its not jan but I get the feeling it might be.

Im positive holiday gifts are of no concern to their time line. Which is a good thing. SOMETHING ALWAYS arrises during production. Anticipation is a killer. However, I would rather have the issues worked out and get a good product.

I totally agree with this. I'd rather them have all the bugs worked out than rush to get it out. I have other detectors I can use until then and am in no hurry.

Back
Top Bottom