First day good find

I'm glad to see folks here are keeping it VERY civil.

Class ring threads can create some strife... I got beat up pretty good in another forum, when I noted I intended to sell some class rings I'd found to pay off my truck... my morality, parenting, and even my humanity were called into question. It got nasty, quickly... I left that forum permanently over it.

I really do appreciate that the Friendly Metal Detecting forum just ROCKS, in that regard. Kudos to everyone respecting choices, the hobby, and the finds!

Cheers,

Skippy

Hmm. Yeah your probably right. I've hit him up several times but nothing. When I did talk to him in the phone he didn't seem to excited. But I might wait. Although there is no proof for him except me saying I have it.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

By the looks of things it seems like the guy probably doesn't want it, but hey, maybe if u wait gold prices will go up more.;) If it were me and I lost my class ring, even though I don't wear it often, I would be on it. But I guess being that most people who have a class ring didn't actually pay for it, its not very important to them, or it holds bad memories.

Great find. I am almost 47 years old, and I still wear my High School Graduation ring every day.

Back
Top Bottom