I dunno what HD691 is.

KAPI beats out OBN BY THE YEARS END HD691 --- Hard Detecting 691 gold years end for 2017 HOWBOUTIT :yes::lol::laughing:, YA got OBN sweating :detector::digginahole::secret::gaah::cheers:

I think I finally figured out OBN. He salts his detecting area with last year's finds. hee hee!

:)

EDIT: I didn't make it 30 seconds without Guilt. OBN is my freaking hero when it comes to gold ring finding. He's a monster! Props to OBN!

I think I finally figured out OBN. He salts his detecting area with last year's finds. hee hee!

:)

EDIT: I didn't make it 30 seconds without Guilt. OBN is my freaking hero when it comes to gold ring finding. He's a monster! Props to OBN!

Yeah he is my hero!

I can't find anything on that hallmark either. Very nice ring though congrats! :cool:

Thanks! Irons!

HD 691.....

"Hot Dog6x 9ice 1ne!"...:lol:

:laughing::laughing:

Another sweet looking 14k!! 62 is insane!! Ring Momma!!

Thanks OBN now stop finding more so I can catch up! No seriously go get more! More is good! One can never have too much gold!

Nice score on the gold! I've found 2 rings to date with serial numbers engraved. You'ld have to contact the manufacture to see if they are.

Thanks Numil. Would be neat if I could figure out the Manufacturer.

Another nice one, congrats!

Thanks V!

Made with a new type of vise????

:laughing:

And American Iron Horse , No Honda's :lol: When the girls get on the back they better hold on tight howboutit

Now THAT is a pretty sight!

Nice capture Kap. Now you can return my ring. The HD stands for hungry dog and the 691 is how many time I've been out without finding the real thing. I can't wait to get it back.

:laughing: You are too funny my friend. Love your replies! Always look forward to them.

I would start with Helzberg Diamonds as the possible jeweler.

Thanks!

KAPI beats out OBN BY THE YEARS END HD691 --- Hard Detecting 691 gold years end for 2017 HOWBOUTIT :yes::lol::laughing:, YA got OBN sweating :detector::digginahole::secret::gaah::cheers:

Every time I find one he goes out and finds three! But I am still trying to catch up! :laughing:

That is sweet! You got a snow-plow attachment for it??? lol :laughing:

:laughing: I can just picture that!

Nice one Kapi! :yes:

Thanks Slimpickuns!

Kapi

True, but if OBNs jet ski breaks down , :lol: the 3 to one ratio will flip , as far as salting the beach with his gold finds, thats the day i want to be their :jawdrop::detector::detector::detector::detector::detector, howboutit Joe :woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom