5 Silver, No Felix's..

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
Mark and I went to coyote beach yesterday... We followed the water out hunting the slope then water which was fairly quiet so I moved closer to the edge and started finding deep coins.. signs were all there for gold with the swim cap buckle and swim buckle.. in the water or out the digging is miserable.. I would love to hired someone with a backhoe to turn the matrix over doesn't have to remove the rocks just loosen them up for us...

Gave the Barber a steel wool underwater treatment..

This site would kill Earl :laughing: Where we took him a few years ago would be considered sugar sand to this beast of a site..

Attachments

• IMG_0683.jpg
    IMG_0683.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG_0684.jpg
    IMG_0684.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 374
excellent hunt craig i love barbers digging there is a nightmare for sure but worth the treasures we find ,a backhoe would be great ill borrow dougs :D cute horsey too ;)

Not only is your title much better you got a horsey too! :lol:

A good day out!

This site would kill Earl Where we took him a few years ago would be considered sugar sand to this beast of a site..

Earl your turn to drive but do I have to set with shotgun?

Craig gold is calling you at that spot!! All the right stuff..:shock:

Not only is your title much better you got a horsey too! :lol:

When you leave your school for the day please don't bring it here :laughing:

Earl your turn to drive but do I have to set with shotgun?

Craig gold is calling you at that spot!! All the right stuff..:shock:

It maybe calling Joe but its still playing hide and seek with me :lol:

You almost at the gold layer. Keep up the outstanding hunts!

That's what those guys on Gold rush white water keep telling us :lol:

Sounds like a very promising site. Congrats on the silvers

Thanks Robert... it has been so far.. we shall see for the future ;)

I assume your (not) filling in the holes.. the next day are the previous holes filled in and soft like quick sand? Might be able to make your own erosion if conditions are right.

I assume your (not) filling in the holes.. the next day are the previous holes filled in and soft like quick sand? Might be able to make your own erosion if conditions are right.

In water we don't fill in holes.. on slope yes.. don't want someone falling in and breaking an ankle or worse.

Joe

Can't do it bro., don't have a Hazmat waterproof suit , don't want that jock itch bacteria up my A$$ , and i am out of C pin's for my Nose ,however i have a land machine just for you buddy ? A little Captain Silver Dirt Diving HOWBOUTIT :laughing:

Nice hunt Craig.....:yes: (I'll be bringing the RTG next month. Don't know if the CF handle on the new 720i will hold up.....:shock:)

Nice hunt Craig.....:yes: (I'll be bringing the RTG next month. Don't know if the CF handle on the new 720i will hold up.....:shock:)

I used my 720i with my CF handle there with no issues Curt... you may want to bring that other one once you see the conditions.

Can't do it bro., don't have a Hazmat waterproof suit , don't want that jock itch bacteria up my A$$ , and i am out of C pin's for my Nose ,however i have a land machine just for you buddy ? A little Captain Silver Dirt Diving HOWBOUTIT :laughing:

Joe.. we both know Earl is not coming up here again.. when he saw our rocky shores he looked like a deer that was being jack lighted :laughing:

I bet you are waters are cleaner than yours are and certainly don't stink Earl...

Nice finds.
Like the horsey.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks TN

Those silvers will add to your pile!

Yeah I guess so :lol: but I would trade all my beach silver for 1 gold ring :D

Wow. Thats a great pile of coins. I'm jealous.

Thanks Usa.. I like dirt silver but beach silver is usually worth no more than melt some of it gets so brittle you can snap the coins in half or they flake when you try to clean them up a little.. Barbers for some reason clean up really well where as washintons, mercs and rosies convert to silver oxide.

Back
Top Bottom