Equinox 800 prices

screwynewy

Elite Member
Now that dealers have the 800 in stock has anyone found a good deal on one? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post it in this thread.

Call Phil Myers Myers metal detectors he's one of our sponsors he's awesome

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Show me treasure AKA Detecting Mo is one of the sponsors on this forum and he will treat you right.

If you were in the military they will give you 15 percent off the price at most dealers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you were in the military they will give you 15 percent off the price at most dealers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything I have had from being in the military has been lost. Will they look at my grey beard and take my word on it, or might I just not mention it?

Py

Now that 800’s are readily available from dealers, your best shot if you don’t have your DD-214 is to contact several forum sponsor dealers. You may well find that the difference isn’t all that much.

Craig from Show Me Treasure, a sponsor here, has the best detector price for any detector he sells. For the past 4 years, not one single dealer has ever beat him on his price, without any haggling.

Now that he sells Minelab, I'll never have to worry about shopping around again. I can just message Craig for an invoice and know I'm getting the best price. By best price it usually isn't even close. For my F75 Plus, the next best price was $100 more.

With that said, price isn't everything, and he nails it in the customer service department also. I've dealt with other dealers over the years, and can't really say anything bad about any of them, just Craig is my fav.

I've used Craig from Show Me Treasure quite a few times, usually from his Bay presence.

It's been a flawless experience every time!

Back
Top Bottom