New smiley

Yep. My good friend Garrett (Wolf-Dog):cool3: made that one himself. Its really neat, and I think he did a fine job.

Yep. My good friend Garrett (Wolf-Dog):cool3: made that one himself. Its really neat, and I think he did a fine job.

Yes Wolf-Dog came up with this :cool3: one and submitted it to Carol for approval. Now we are too (TWO) cool!! :cool: :cool3:

Anyone notice the new cool smiley on the right (:cool3:)? Love it! Is that the only new one?
Yes Wolf-Dog came up with this :cool3: one and submitted it to Carol for approval. Now we are too (TWO) cool!! :cool: :cool3:

Thank you all for the kind words, I'm glad that people are enjoying it. :cool3: I noticed that the cool face was the only one not animated, so I made it and sent it to Carol. Thank you for adding it to the forum, Carol. :cool3:

About 2 years ago my brother Torpedo made this one for the forum too: :fmdfwelcome:

Nice job, Wolf-Dog!! I used it at least a couple times the other day, and I said to myself “how did I miss such a cool smiley??” Now I know - it’s new!! Looks great!

Wow that's awesome, I didn't notice that

Nice job, Wolf-Dog!! I used it at least a couple times the other day, and I said to myself “how did I miss such a cool smiley??” Now I know - it’s new!! Looks great!

Nice job WD. I don't know how you guys do this stuff, but thanks! :cool3:

R5

:cool3: I like it. :cool3:

Always good to have new ones to pick from ,I imagine members probably have suggestions they would like to see , if some one was up to creating them. :cool3:

I'm glad you all like it; thank you all for the kind words. I appreciate it. :cool3:

Back
Top Bottom