MY FIRST TWO SILVERS!! And they’re gorgeous!

Fantastic hunt, beautiful coins, and a great new hunting partner - can't beat that with a stick! Really wonderful finds - and nice job on that video. The "Copper Heads" name is catchy - I really like it! The snake logo in the intro made me laugh out loud - not sure if that's the reaction you were aiming for, but keeps it fun :yes: Subscribed - looking forward to watching more!

Fantastic hunt, beautiful coins, and a great new hunting partner - can't beat that with a stick! Really wonderful finds - and nice job on that video. The "Copper Heads" name is catchy - I really like it! The snake logo in the intro made me laugh out loud - not sure if that's the reaction you were aiming for, but keeps it fun :yes: Subscribed - looking forward to watching more!

I have many skills... but logo making is definitely not one of them. Haha! Thank you so much for the sub. Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on your first two silvers! They're gorgeous and definitely bucketlisters for a lot of us! Plus you made a new friend which is even better.:)

Congratulations on your finds and your well constructed dig video.

........Doug.

Way to go. Great video and finds for newbies (or even for oldies). Can't wait to see comes next. Great hobby isn't it?

Thanks for sharing.

Wow that's incredible!! I think my first silver was a '64 rosie...that's obviously 1964:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom