2nd CRH of 2021 for KT

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
:laughing::laughing:

Though not as good as last week it was not a bust with 1 40% Ag Ken being recovered out of 5000 halves searched. But KT got other interesting goodies...2 proofs, not really pretty but proofs nonetheless. And a very scarce KT sticker Ken! :laughing::laughing: Out of 35 NIFCs recovered, 19 were retained in the Royal Effort to complete rolls for the year. The 15 returned to the bank were duplicates of completed rolls.

There are perhaps less than 50 KT sticker Kens in circulation. An orange round sticker from a place in Alma, Arkansas, that KT has used a magic marker on in black to write the Royal Initials. Have never seen one of these on a keepable Ken, so KT always marks them and puts them back in circulation. This one goes back in next week!

Pictures of these recoveries are shown below. Hope you have a good week!:yes::yes:

Attachments

• CRH 03 12 2021 1 40% Ag Ken.JPG
    CRH 03 12 2021 1 40% Ag Ken.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 193
  • CRH 03 12 2021 2 Proof Kens.jpg
    CRH 03 12 2021 2 Proof Kens.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 160
  • CRH 03 12 2021 1 KT sticker Ken.JPG
    CRH 03 12 2021 1 KT sticker Ken.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 168
Good to see you back on the hunt. I always enjoy you results. The good, the bad, the interesting.

Another un-skunketh week, another good week, congrats KT.

I find it interesting that I live a mere 300 miles north of you, but have never seen any of your KT halves.

I have marked some with a TM on the obverse, and even coated a few batches with a light misting of gold or purple dye. I've only seen a handful pass back through my searches.

Nice job on the silver, KT! :woot:

Royal Thanks, Wolf-Dog! Just got to keep going to get back into the swing of things! :laughing::laughing:

Another un-skunketh week, another good week, congrats KT.

I find it interesting that I live a mere 300 miles north of you, but have never seen any of your KT halves.

I have marked some with a TM on the obverse, and even coated a few batches with a light misting of gold or purple dye. I've only seen a handful pass back through my searches.

And KT has never seen any of your marked halves either! KT does on a regular basis come across a lot of 1974 halves that have part of the phrase In God we trust marked with a magic marker, like every third one in some boxes! Ha ha. Now that KT knows your marks, He will keep an eye out for them! :D:D

And KT has never seen any of your marked halves either! KT does on a regular basis come across a lot of 1974 halves that have part of the phrase In God we trust marked with a magic marker, like every third one in some boxes! Ha ha. Now that KT knows your marks, He will keep an eye out for them! :D:D

The black line sounds very familiar, though I never made a connection that it was only 1974. I feel like there was something else very commonly marked, like numbers or a date -- it's been too long -- I think it was like a month and a year "mm/yy"

The black line sounds very familiar, though I never made a connection that it was only 1974. I feel like there was something else very commonly marked, like numbers or a date -- it's been too long -- I think it was like a month and a year "mm/yy"

Sometimes KT finds a half that has a date on the reverse, like 7/15, in black marker, kind of sloppily or hurriedly written. Maybe 1 coin in 5 boxes...KT assumes its an important date to the writer, like kid's birthday or their b-day, marriage date, or something. Just like that 1974 marking, important year to someone. :?:

Back
Top Bottom