Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Quality Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Detectors and Gear > Advice on Detector Purchase > Sponsor Feedback

Old 03-20-2018, 10:25 AM
Supporter

Default Equinox from Jerry at Antiques Detectors

This was my first transaction with Jerry at Antiques Detectors. The transaction went so smooth. He was in constant communication with me the from my initial questions about the Equinox availability till when he gave me the tracking number. Nothing but good things to say about Jerry and his business! Picture from a hunt with the Equinox over the weekend.
Old 03-20-2018, 11:15 AM
Supporter

I am with you there brother. Jerry stays right on top of every movement in the transaction. I have ordered 5 separate times and every time he went above and beyond for a very smooth transaction.
Old 03-20-2018, 11:46 AM
Supporter

Originally Posted by MDChris View post
This was my first transaction with Jerry at Antiques Detectors. The transaction went so smooth. He was in constant communication with me the from my initial questions about the Equinox availability till when he gave me the tracking number. Nothing but good things to say about Jerry and his business! Picture from a hunt with the Equinox over the weekend.
Nice hunt with the new machine and Thank You for your business. Keep us posted on the Equinox !!!!!!
Originally Posted by budaf250 View post
I am with you there brother. Jerry stays right on top of every movement in the transaction. I have ordered 5 separate times and every time he went above and beyond for a very smooth transaction.
Thank You for the kind words AND your business. Spring is here, cant wait to see your post with the new Equinox.

2018 TOTALS 34 SILVERS, 13 IHP, 33 Wheats, 3 RINGS
CTX 3030, XP DEUS, AT Propointer