Wanted ! Hunting buddy with his own private Jet

Dewsweeper894

Elite Member
For those living in the northern climates ... you do understand ...

Attachments

• IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 302
We never get snow where I'm at in coastal CA. In fact, if temperatures drop below 30*, it's front page news ! So wait right there. I'll have my private jet come pick you up. Just clear the neighbors cars off your street, so we can use your street as the runway. :cool:

Come get me too!!!!! Actually thought I was going to get out last week since it finally got above freezing and even made it to 60 one day. Good ole Murphy's law struck and was laid up with the flu that day along with the rest of the family. And to add insult to it I had ordered a new fridge the week before that was to be delivered on Friday, go dropped off and put in it's hole just fine, they took the old one away, 4 hours later the inside of both the fridge and freezer ar both 65 degrees. Winter storm comes over the weekend, can't ship a new fridge until the 26th. Hooting and hollaring on the phone with the big box home improvemenent store. They finally dropped off a little 10 cubic foot loaner to use the next day. At least the cold spat gave me somewhere to put my groceries so they didn't all go bad. Now the dishwasher dies.... So please, make a stop in Ohio on your way to WI and pick me up as well.

We never get snow where I'm at in coastal CA. In fact, if temperatures drop below 30*, it's front page news ! So wait right there. I'll have my private jet come pick you up. Just clear the neighbors cars off your street, so we can use your street as the runway. :cool:

Ok , gave the snow plow guy a couple Hundy and all the cars are pushed up on the snow banks . Landing strip open!
PLEASE HURRY the neighbors are Pizzed !
Dew

Attachments

• IMG_1656.jpg
    IMG_1656.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:
We are supposed to get a few inches of white death here tonight.
It has been 0-10 degrees for too long.
I saw one spot in a neighboring town where some heavy equipment was digging and I am going to waste a couple hours there this afternoon because it is up to 18 degrees now:mad:

wow!!! sure glad its not that bad here yet...but will get some snow tonight and tomorrow

I have no sympathy for guys finding Barber Halves in the frozen tundra...no sympathy!

I have no sympathy for guys finding Barber Halves in the frozen tundra...no sympathy!

I just got lucky and got the coil over it . Woulda heard that thing with 2 feet of snow under the coil . It made my month .. I'm still smiling . Those big ones are sooooo sweeeet ...

I need a lift also...

to any place within a couple of hundred miles of the equator!

Attachments

• 0113181350fap.jpg
    0113181350fap.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 203
Back
Top Bottom