• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

New guy from Southern Illinois

Lee1968

Elite Member
Hey all! I have been detecting for a few years, and as winter winds down, I get excited to get back out there. I ran across this site looking for tips and tricks so I thought I would join. I live outside of a small town in Southern Illinois (Worden).

Hey all! I have been detecting for a few years, and as winter winds down, I get excited to get back out there. I ran across this site looking for tips and tricks so I thought I would join. I live outside of a small town in Southern Illinois (Worden).

Hi Lee. We have a club down by Marion if you're interested. We meet every 2nd Thursday of the month and do seeded hunts, door prizes, finds of the month/year, etc. You're about an hour north. I was just up in your area a few weeks ago in Greenville at the Patriots Park. Big old park but I didnt hardly find squat there, someones hitting it pretty hard.

Hey Azmodeus I have watched a few of your videos on YouTube. Nice job on the vids.
I used to bowl tournaments in the Marion area. Been a few years.

Hey Azmodeus I have watched a few of your videos on YouTube. Nice job on the vids.
I used to bowl tournaments in the Marion area. Been a few years.

Thanks Bowler, and welcome to the forums to you as well! (a few months late).

Thanks

Hi Lee. We have a club down by Marion if you're interested. We meet every 2nd Thursday of the month and do seeded hunts, door prizes, finds of the month/year, etc. You're about an hour north. I was just up in your area a few weeks ago in Greenville at the Patriots Park. Big old park but I didnt hardly find squat there, someones hitting it pretty hard.

Thanks for the invitation! I work shift work so my schedule is a little odd, but I will keep this in mind. I was looking for a club, and this might work out when my schedule permits. A lot of the parks have been hit pretty hard around here. I spend a lot of my time in the woods and creek beds (found a 1904 IH a couple of weeks ago on the side of a creek bank)

:welcome2: from the frozen Great Black Swamp in NW Ohio! You’ll find a ton of great info here as you wait for the thaw, shake the rust off, and get back into the hobby!

If you're interested in finding other forum members in your area, check out our new Forum Member Map, and let me know if you'd like me to add a pin for you:
**Revived** Forum Member Map

Back
Top Bottom