Will we Have a Winner Tonight?

I just don't understand how to play. Like just randomly picks any 2 sets of four numbers.

Read the contest. you have enough posts (over 200)
Make three comments anywhere on the forum

pick four sets of three numbers between 1 and 70

Add a 4th number between 1 and 25 to each of those sets for the mega ball and that is it. You match all 4 numbers and you win.

How hard can that be?

Don’t change it!! You are giving away an amazing prize, so it needs to be difficult

Good Lord! 'Difficult' is different than sheer luck! Some of us are just NOT lucky regarding random guessing! I've never been!

I cant win a door prize at a Tupperware party! But I can tell you the capital of Australia, and all sorts of other worthless tidbits of obscure knowledge..more so than most, a random 'numbers guessing game' is out of the question for me to win....

So this whole contest is set up to reward the dumb lucky guesser, no skill involved! Not fair to the dedicated smarties like me!!:laughing: Do you know what the average Human head weighs? Do you know how many teeth a NA Opossum has? Do you know the average air speed velocity of a migrating African Swallow? Can you spell 'Chrysanthemum?' I bet not you damn dummy!! But I do! :laughing::laughing: Gimme that NOX!

Last edited:
Do you know the average air speed velocity of a migrating African Swallow?

Laden or unladen? And, what is your favorite color?

The odds of scuba giving me a Nox are infinitely greater than me winning the Mega Ball drawing.

Thanks Scuba. 4 chances might just do the trick! Suggestion... maybe from this week on, we could add one more sets of numbers for each week there is not a winner. Maybe next week 5 guesses, if no winner then 6 guesses the following week?

4 guesses - nice! Thanks, Scuba! :grin:

Thanks Scuba. 4 chances might just do the trick! Suggestion... maybe from this week on, we could add one more sets of numbers for each week there is not a winner. Maybe next week 5 guesses, if no winner then 6 guesses the following week?

Interesting idea - or maybe each month without a winner make the change if weekly seems too often?

I think I will stick with 4 unless I require more than three posts. Will see how this rides for a while. Thanks for the suggestion

Back
Top Bottom