**Awesome Find** (Sorta Long) Just Posting this Here b/c Not sure Where else....Gold Coins

Buellride

Forum Supporter
Took the advice from others on the forum and went to SilverTowne.com to check out their junk silver, etc. Typically I use ProvidentMetals.com (a really good low premium site) for some of their junk/cull silver...but this time I checked ST. WOW :wow:on their junk silver...but something else caught my eye....they recently got some (only 16) Canadian Commemorative War of 1812 gold 1/4 oz coins:wow:. Only 2000 were struck and the only other site that had them, sold them for over $600-800 each:shock:!

According to Kyle (their world coin dealer) at the company they recently got them from an individual selling them at the counter. I hummed and haw'ed on whether I should purchase one or two of them....they were only $450 each. Anyway, pulled the trigger last night......GLAD IT DID:D. Today, they are sold out...they were only on the website for about 20 hours. Big time score!

Thought I should pass on my recommendation for SilverTowne....as well as relish in my good fortune!

H/H is both at the beach and the dirt....now also in careful searching of websites...:laughing:

Paul

Back
Top Bottom