Fought the brutal cold found Gold!

flphil

Forum Sponsor
It was so cold today I had to wear a long sleeve t-shirt. A north wind was blowing and it was about 62 degrees. Man that's cold.

Anyway had a chance to catch a low tide with my Nox and 15" coil. I usually find a ring every time I go however lately I have been plagued with stainless, Titanium & Tungston so todays Gold was a nice change.
Small but 14K with a pearl so I'll take it!
$4.05 in change
2 knives
silver heart and toe ring.
HH, Phil
ring1.jpg

ring1a.jpg

rind2.jpg

findstotal.jpg

:dingding: That's a nice little score! CONGRATS

Nice treasures!! Love the 14k! ..

And I was thinking of moving down there one day, 60..thats cold!! Mark that place off the list!:cold:

Nice finds. Yes 60 is really cold for us Floridians.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice treasures!! Love the 14k! ..

And I was thinking of moving down there one day, 60..thats cold!! Mark that place off the list!:cold:

OBN I grew up around the city from you in Whitemarsh. Moved down here in 81 and I don’t miss the cold. HH, Phil

Florida winter...I started wearing my 3mm wetsuit already to Clearwater

Would have liked to have hunted last week's negative tides but work gets in the way

Nice recovery Phil... you would have died if you went out with me today... it was 27 with a stiff north wind blowing....

Nice recovery Phil... you would have died if you went out with me today... it was 27 with a stiff north wind blowing....

27 that’s cold. At 60 degrees here in FL nobodies on the beach but me. HH, Phil

OBN I grew up around the city from you in Whitemarsh. Moved down here in 81 and I don’t miss the cold. HH, Phil
Wow, I hunt up there from time to time..Flying Point..Rocky Point! You loose any gold out that way, I may have to check my treasure chest!

I here ya Phil....... seems it got winter all in a couple of days here. Noticed the water temp was nearing mid-60s now. Not to mention ... the ski has looked like a snow day ..... gray all day. THEN...... throw in Red Tide down this away and you are right . you have the beach to yourself. Couple of guys hunter the other day and said at night their eyes were killing them. Way to get the coil over the gold......

90 at the beaches today. Then dropping 25 degrees on Wednesday for our 1st rain of the season in LA. Maybe some surf with it. At least you got out and found gold. Nice...

Came across this one today on FB! :lol:

Attachments

• Florida weather.jpg
    Florida weather.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 371
Nice score Phil....:yes: (It was 16 degrees here when I woke up yesterday. But I will be down there soon to help Dewey pillage.....)

Back
Top Bottom