Been dwelling in cellars again...

cellrdwellr

Elite Member
Hey everyone, since my last post with the 1 reale, I've spent about 20 hours at that site looking for more goodies. Thought for sure there would be more 1700's coins nearby. I failed to find anymore though. I know they are there, this spot takes alot of energy, time, and patience though. I don't have much of any of the three right now :roll: found lots of nice relics, and even an 1873 injun. I think the locket looking object may have been a compass, it looks like it had a moon with possible glass stones on the face at one point. The NY spoon is pretty cool. A couple of pewter pieces showed up too. I love the quartz crystal too, found in one of the plugs. I'm not sure how much hunting I will get to do before the new year, so happy holidays everyone, be safe out there!

Attachments

• 1210182008~2.jpg
    1210182008~2.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 642
  • 1210182008b~2.jpg
    1210182008b~2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 619
  • 1210182009~2.jpg
    1210182009~2.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 633
  • 1210182009a~2.jpg
    1210182009a~2.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 639
  • 1210182014~2.jpg
    1210182014~2.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 630
  • 1204181355~2.jpg
    1204181355~2.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 629
Hey hey .....Nice to see you are still getting some hunting in. I thought about it, but it still looked like there was about 5 inches in my lawn so I guess I'll wait.....

That's so funny you dug the NY spoon, just a couple days ago I dug a beautiful little Sterling spoon that apparently hails from Massachusetts!!!
I haven't actually had the time to put up any pictures yet.....Maybe I will in a bit.....
You must have quite a collection of Spanish silver piled up by now. Looking forward to seeing your end of year pile.
Good luck getting a few more hunts in for the year.

Nice work Jeff! Got a piece of crotal bell in there too! Glad you’re eeking some hunting in, I gotta make some time, it isn’t making it for me!

That is an amazing collection-o-stuff there Jeff....ANY one of those signals could’ve been an absolute barn burner! I guess you know that and that’s why you’re there....duh!:grin:
Nothing,and I mean NOTHING,is going to keep me inside. We are working on building a tradition of going hunting on January 1st over here,it’s great to know some guys who are just as nuts as I am. It’s no fun NOT being nuts....
Beautiful finds in there,keep the pile growing!

That spoon is really cool! All those finds look very old, there's gotta be more coins hiding there. Good to see the weather's not keeping you indoors Jeff, Congrats on a nice relic hunt!

That spoon is sick af

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

Congrats on the fantastic finds - the spoon looks great !

In my opinion, hunting around a old cellar hole, deep in the woods is as good as it gets in this hobby !

I would just love to find a cellar hole on privet land to hunt looks like fun. I know where a lot of them are but all on state park land, and here in Maryland you'll be arrested md'ing in any stat park is prohibited. Those are some really cool finds tho.

Nice roundup! I have had sites like that, go, hit something fantastic and then work it to death again and again and never find another coin...

Nice roundup! I have had sites like that, go, hit something fantastic and then work it to death again and again and never find another coin...

Thanks everyone! Yea I worked it again today for 3 hours or so without a single coin... Got a few more relics but I feel I was absolutely late to the party, someone must have gave this place a good workout before I got there...

Back
Top Bottom