• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

My 2018 SoCal Silver And Other Highlights

Amazing year Jam. Have enjoyed seeing it happen through your excellent posts. Thank you and congrats!
Thanks bud!
Awesome year Jason! What an impressive pile!
Thanks Jeff!
Nice pile of loot. You've got some stellar tokens and random fob's that would be cool to research. You've really managed to salvage some oldies from that SoCal soil. (And AZ sand).
Thanks Jason! It was fun researching those pieces. Some I found info and others I couldn't.
Crazy stuff right there.......:shock:
Thanks Sean
WOW...Now I know where all the silver went! You found most of it...congrats on a silvery year!
Thanks!
Congrats on a great year!
Thanks!

Congrats on an incredible mix of finds !! You have a knack for finding those silvers out there...I enjoy your posts...Continued success to you in 2019...HH

Congrats on an outstanding year! Your finds are so varied and interesting. I would be happy finding a fraction of those things! How many marbles did you end up with FTY?:D

Hey everyone,
I was out of the country visiting my girlfriend in Norway over the holidays so just getting around to posting my 2018 highlights. I ended up finding 184 silver coins, 949 wheat pennies, 31 pieces of sterling silver and 1 gold ring. Plus enjoy some of my other relics and tokens. I also had my best indian head penny year finding 7 which is pretty tough to do here in Southern California and also found my third seated coin of my career. Another highlight was a key date 1923s SLQ.

Happy new year.
Jason

DANG!!! That a cr@p ton of silver finds there! Congratulations on a fantastic year!

Jamflicker............ Next time you visit, can you stay in Norway? so the rest of us So. Cal. hunters have something to find....:laughing:

Amazing haul........ :thumbsup:

Very impressive year Jason and as always great pics!
Congrats and best of luck in 2019!
Thanks Ron!
Congrats on an incredible mix of finds !! You have a knack for finding those silvers out there...I enjoy your posts...Continued success to you in 2019...HH
Thanks and glad to hear you enjoy the posts.
Congrats on a fantastic year! The silver is great but I really love those tokens and relics. My kind of finds!
Thanks! I love finding the tokens and relics as much as the silver.
Congrats on an outstanding year! Your finds are so varied and interesting. I would be happy finding a fraction of those things! How many marbles did you end up with FTY?:D
Thanks! I ended up with 131 marbles last year.
DANG!!! That a cr@p ton of silver finds there! Congratulations on a fantastic year!
Thanks!
Congratulations on one super duper year Jam, may you have an even better one on this one!:yes:
Thank you.
Jamflicker............ Next time you visit, can you stay in Norway? so the rest of us So. Cal. hunters have something to find....:laughing:

Amazing haul........ :thumbsup:
Thanks! There is plenty of stuff still to be found here.
Got my attention! Very impressive, well rounded collection of digs! So much to comment on here:shock:...I'll just say "where are the marbles?" :lol:
Thanks! I knew I should have added a photo of all the marbles.
Congrats on another fine season Jason with all the silvers, sterling, marbles, relics, tokens and the rest...and best of luck in 2019!
Thanks Bruce
Outstanding haul Jam, awesome pile of silver. Congrats and hope you do as well or better i n19. HH Mark
Thank you.

Forgot to post a photo of the wheats. Here are all 949 wheats found last year.

Attachments

• IMG_9983.jpg
    IMG_9983.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 90
Back
Top Bottom