2019 Silver Streak still on...

jwp1964

Forum Supporter
Had last two days off. Rained a cold rain again yesterday so I sat home. Gray cold misty day today, but I got cabin fever after lunch and headed to my local park. Goal was a wheat. Hunting an iron patch when I got a little squeak. Silver #4 FTY, 1944D Merc!

Also picked up a couple wheats and a piece of junk jewelry. All three hunts in 2019 have resulted in at least one silver my heavily hunted park.

We had record rainfall last year and starting out that way again this year. I think the moist ground is helping quite a bit. Clay is softer than I’ve ever seen here.

0a676c6a6baf99f60e59f564387b992a.jpg

f8919cdff4884805a72f9ff911c470f3.jpg

6535d3b8e6f52c7fa09becb769f0dfaa.jpg

adb736b182b78fb8a2f4ba851a2a73fe.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nice finds,silver and wheats are always worth going out for.I hear ya on the rain,we set a new record last year for rainfall and it’s still either raining or snowing this year every other day

Your working the heck out of that park Jerry. congrats on the Merc and number 4 Silver Coin for 2019. Trapper

Thanks Jack. I pound this place when I don’t have a permission. Has been hammered since 70s by everybody in the area.

Way to keep the streak alive, congrats!

Thanks Jam!

Nice finds,silver and wheats are always worth going out for.I hear ya on the rain,we set a new record last year for rainfall and it’s still either raining or snowing this year every other day

Thanks WB! Good luck this year.

I really need to come and hunt this park!!! Congrats the deus comes through again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pack a lunch dude, it ain’t easy! I’m coming over to your place to hunt that huge park you have.

Congrats on the Merc Jerry. I'm glad to see you can still hunt. The ground is a little stiff up here. Is that some kind of overstamp on the 44.? HH Mark

Good work getting out there, congrats

Thanks iron.

It's nice to see ground that isn't frozen, even if it's just a picture, Congrats on the Merc and the early silver streak!

Thanks Ron.

Congrats on the Merc Jerry. I'm glad to see you can still hunt. The ground is a little stiff up here. Is that some kind of overstamp on the 44.? HH Mark

Thanks Mark. When do y’all usually thaw out up there?

Nice work on the Merc and the silver streak...keep it going!

Thanks Captain. I’m going to try to keep the streak going.

Congrats on keeping the silver streak a rolling!!!

Thanks Worm.

That's a good one congrats. I hear ya on that rain. I have had about enough of it. All of our parks were ponds most of the summer.

Back
Top Bottom