• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Colorado Springs?

Anyone want to come out and play with a newbie in the Colorado Springs area? I've got a great site to detect, it's just kind of lonely going out on my own. :)
--Brian--

i am new in colorado springs and I just bougth a new metal detector but idont know where to go i still waiting for my md to arrive but mean wile I want to see where to go.

I just bought my MD I am waiting to arrive I am new in Colorado springs I will need a place to start.

Is the big park with the giant pond memorial park? Its the one thats by the olympic training center. Well that park hasa big skate ramp they built in it. Over by thatskate ramp on the sidewalk that goes along the mainroad they have a tiny little sign there that says it was the former site of Nikoli Tesla's lab..

I dug up some really old nails at the place..I like to imagine they are from his old laboratory

My brother and I are going to Co in Aug.. somewhere near Steamboat Springs, to do a little gold prospecting. We may be able to do some detecting when we are there.

CS.

I’ll be there in August I believe. I’ll have to find out the exact dates. Wasn’t planning on taking my detector but I will if I can hook up with another hunter.

I'm in the Franktown area not too far away. Just ordered an ORX to play with. I have a 100 yr old narrow gauge that runs through my property (5 acres). Looking forward to exploring the area.

I’m more then ready to do some hunting. I live in Colorado Springs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom