Show us your keys...

Swing-a-ling

Post pics of cool keys you've found! I've only found one not made within the past 30 years. But it's a cool one. One of my favorite finds.
Let's see what you got!

PS- No. Not your car/house keys, lol!

Key_zps402a4b8d.jpg

I don't have any cool keys yet save for a bunch of government "do not duplicate" keys.... A lot of them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 434
The first thing I ever detected was a set of keys, a guy told me they belonged to an old school locker. I found those with my friend's dad's detector so I don't have them. I have found one whole key and one half a key that I got with my detector, nothing special about either of them and I threw the half key away. Then I found a whole key ring with grocery and gas cards on it, I returned it to its owner.

Some cool keys...

Huntress, is that a skate key?

Detector... Cool key-knife. Is it old, or modern? Cool regardless.

ks coyote, that key is awesome... Love it!

These are my favorites that I have found. A Model T, Skeleton, and Watch/Clock winder.

Attachments

• picture-1.jpg
    picture-1.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 232
  • picture-2.jpg
    picture-2.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 211
  • picture.jpg
    picture.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 218
Hey Swing, found that one on land that held an old 19th century gentleman's club that burned down at the turn of the 1900's. It is a clock key, the rest of the clock didn't fair very well as you could guess; pieces of gears and all were in the same spot. What kind of clock I am not 100% sure, though I do believe it was from a mantle clock or something similar..
Looks like you have a nice collection of keys yourself Swing. :)
Very cool.

Back
Top Bottom