Apologies from an Out-of-Towner

Diggum

Elite Member
Just wanted to apologize for pillaging a park in a town not near my own. I took a work trip to the Bay Area and brought my detector along. I didn't have a lot of time to hunt, but the little park I found was like a clad-filled pinata for me! I broke it open with a vengeance!

Total take for just about 2.5 hours of hunting was a little less than $11, a movie token, a few keys, and a copper ring. Tons o' fun!

Again, my heartfelt apologies for ruining that park for the next hunter... :laughing:

Attachments

• 20150130_211822.jpg
    20150130_211822.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 528
OK, give, what part of the "Bay Area" were you in?? :p:D

Haha! Mountain View. Klein Park. I left a few good targets behind (couldn't hit it all in the time I was there), but the easy pickins in the high traffic grassy area are gone. :p

Reminds me of a park I found recently where every 3 steps I dug a clad quarter. Sounds fun until you have bent over to dig 57 times in the first hour alone. Some parks have just never been detected before I guess.

Nice work

11 bucks will buy batteries....or, since you're in the Bay area.... a Venti Redeye Cafe Americano at whatever corner you're near!! Get all juiced up and you can go back and "work" for another few hours!!

Nice hunt.

Good digs.

Pawaide

Back
Top Bottom