Southeastern Pennsylvania

gary.garvine

Looking for an experienced hunter to show me the ropes. I have a cheap detector, but want to go out and learn how to properly identify items, how to dig, etc.

Would also like to go with someone when they try to get permission (to be able to see how it is done).

I live on the Chester, Berks, Lancaster County line.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Hi
I live in Chester county, I as well am a newbie to the hobby. Hopefully someone on here could show us a thing or two- wouldn’t
Mind meeting up at some point

I am fairly new as well. I live in Schuylkill County but work in Lancaster county so I go through berks county every day. If no one reaches out I would still be up to a meetup and maybe just hunt some public lands, I am still working on researching places to ask for permissions.

I am fairly new as well. I live in Schuylkill County but work in Lancaster county so I go through berks county every day. If no one reaches out I would still be up to a meetup and maybe just hunt some public lands, I am still working on researching places to ask for permissions.
Any luck on finding a property.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I’m in Chester County. Have been out of the hobby for a while but have been slowly getting back in. Time has been the biggest factor.

I am in Montgomery County, I have identified a few parks I'm going to hit up, anyone is welcome to join me.

Back
Top Bottom