Beat the Wheaties out of it...Nox Bluetooth issues..

Fivepin

Elite Member
John convinced me to go back to the park just to make sure we hadn't missed anything. Well we scored a couple more goodies, but overall I am satisfied that we cleaned it out. On to the next. Anybody else having Equinox 600/800 bluetooth issues? Comment below if you are. Thanks for watching.

https://youtu.be/qrXMwTL0U1w

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 248
Once in a blue moon mine will show paired, but I can't hear anything. I turn both off and re-pair them. As I mentioned it's a very rare occurrence.

I got tired of the pairing issues, and started using the wireless module thing that came with my 800. So I have a cord going from the headphones to my pocket, belt, or shirt pocket, but not to the detector. Much better. I never have to try to pair them; it's automatic when the machine and module are both powered on. Always a solid connection too. When I first used the wireless headphones, they would pair properly, and stay paired for weeks. Then I recall having to pair them more often. Then I had to reboot, reset, retry, etc. to get them to pair. Then I switched to the WM08. Way better.

I've actually paired 5-6 different bluetooth devices to my NOX 600 without problems. I have the Miccus SR-71, I tried my old Taotronics and a couple of other cheap pair I had laying around just to check the latency and I now use the Aukey B80 earbuds. All paired with no problems.

Pairing is so simple and we hear of so many with issues I have to wonder if there isn't an issue with the bluetooth in some units.

Have you tried the WM 08 module? You shouldn't need it, but if it would solve your problem it might be worth it.

Nice video

Back
Top Bottom