New Quest Pro Review

Seems like a lot of bang for the buck..I’m thinking your liking yours a lot? Kinda sounds like a deus a little in that video?

Honestly it is kinda like the Deus but you don't have to run it on the verge of instability to get the performance like the Deus from my experience. I tried very hard to like the Deus but never bonded with it. It was just too erratic for me. I have owned 3 of them and sold them all after using them for a few months. I tried every setting that I could come up with and that others recommended but just wasn't for me. It was a shame too because I was trying to go light due to my RA.
The Quest Pro is very light and very sensitive (almost too sensitive some times) and is finicky about how the coil wire is wrapped but other than that, I have been very pleased with it. I really like the bluetooth connection allowing you to use their mapping software. It puts a pin down everytime you use your pinpointer and color codes it according to whether it is a low, medium or high conductor. I am learning more about it each time I go out with it. You can also attach a photo to each find if you want. I like the fact that it came with the small and large coil and wireless headphones that cover your ear. I also got waterproof headphones for mine. I was looking at the Makro Multi Kruzer when I bought it but wanted to try something that nobody had and I knew they were having success with it in the UK. I think either machine would have been a good choice and I have no intentions of changing any time soon.

I’m ultra curious about this machine, but there isn’t a ton of info on it. So it does come with two coils? And the pro head phones? I’ve seen a couple of unboxing where the small coil wasn’t unboxed and the headphones looked flimsy.

I just ordered the quest 20,,great price and alot for the Money
Waterproof
9 khz
Backlight
Light and folds up small
Notch
Machine seems pretty cool. Built in rechargable battery,,just alot to the quest 20

I’m ultra curious about this machine, but there isn’t a ton of info on it. So it does come with two coils? And the pro head phones? I’ve seen a couple of unboxing where the small coil wasn’t unboxed and the headphones looked flimsy.

The Quest Pro comes with both coils and the large full sized headphones not the over the ear ones. The headphones are not flimsy at all and are very comfortable. I should have done an unboxing video on mine when I received it. Not a lot of info on the Quest Pro except negative info on the one they came out with in 2016. The new one is a much improved machine and works very well for me. I have the waterproof headphones and use mine in the water most of the time. I have had 0 leakage issues and it performs nicely. It's good to 16 feet instead of 10 like most.

I just ordered the quest 20,,great price and alot for the Money
Waterproof
9 khz
Backlight
Light and folds up small
Notch
Machine seems pretty cool. Built in rechargable battery,,just alot to the quest 20

I think you will enjoy it. It seems like a cool little machine. I have read some good stuff about it and seen some reviews. I don't think it will be as deep as the Pro but for the price seems like a bargain. I love the way they fold up. I would like to have the Q40 as a backup. Let me know how it works out. You will like the coil on it. I rarely ever use the large coil on the Pro because there is not much difference in depth and the separation is really good. I am not sure how the processor speed will compare to the Pro but the Pro is lightning fast so with you can really pick targets out of junk. Marky Mark Gone Digging has a review on YouTube of all the Quest machines including the Q20

I think you will enjoy it. It seems like a cool little machine. I have read some good stuff about it and seen some reviews. I don't think it will be as deep as the Pro but for the price seems like a bargain. I love the way they fold up. I would like to have the Q40 as a backup. Let me know how it works out. You will like the coil on it. I rarely ever use the large coil on the Pro because there is not much difference in depth and the separation is really good. I am not sure how the processor speed will compare to the Pro but the Pro is lightning fast so with you can really pick targets out of junk. Marky Mark Gone Digging has a review on YouTube of all the Quest machines including the Q20

I was looking for a foldable machine to keep behind the seat of my truck,the deus is just more than I wanted to spend ..I’ll use the quest 20 on curbs and places like small yards while out on estimates in other towns,,I couldn’t pass it up at that price.I doubt it’ll be as deep as the pro version also,,but I think it’ll hit 6 inches which is good enough for me..And it’ll charge from my cigarette lighter in the truck,can’t ask for more..people not anting to spend a lot should look at the quest 20,I’ll give my thoughts on it hopefully by next weekend. For retail at $250 new,and probably better with a sponsor,,that quest 20 packs a lot of features,,and it comes with a stock coil of 5x9.5,,that’s awesome

I was looking for a foldable machine to keep behind the seat of my truck,the deus is just more than I wanted to spend ..I’ll use the quest 20 on curbs and places like small yards while out on estimates in other towns,,I couldn’t pass it up at that price.I doubt it’ll be as deep as the pro version also,,but I think it’ll hit 6 inches which is good enough for me..And it’ll charge from my cigarette lighter in the truck,can’t ask for more..people not anting to spend a lot should look at the quest 20,I’ll give my thoughts on it hopefully by next weekend. For retail at $250 new,and probably better with a sponsor,,that quest 20 packs a lot of features,,and it comes with a stock coil of 5x9.5,,that’s awesome

I think it will work great for what you want it for.

I think it will work great for what you want it for.

From your reviews pescadore,the quest machines may just be one of the most overlooked machines out there.Realy nice looking unit,,you can almost see how light it is without ever holding one.

Attachments

• AA09D2F9-05FD-4B43-8C45-A66A490C6083.jpeg
    AA09D2F9-05FD-4B43-8C45-A66A490C6083.jpeg
    23.2 KB · Views: 399
From your reviews pescadore,the quest machines may just be one of the most overlooked machines out there.Realy nice looking unit,,you can almost see how light it is without ever holding one.

It weighs next to nothing !!! So light and easy to swing. I just don't want to push people to buy one based on my review because I think detectors are so personal and everyone is different. My review is about how the detector works for me. What works for me may not work for you and vice versa. Good luck with the Q20 and looking forward to knowing what you think of it.

Back
Top Bottom