What does a "9" or "6" inside a "silver" ring mean?

Romeo7

Forum Supporter
Hey everybody. I found a what looks to be a silver ring, but has more of a blue look to it and has a "9" or "6" stamped on the inside. No other markings. This ring came out of the ground shiny, and sounds like maybe nickel or lead when you drop it. It does not stick to a magnet. Any ideas that it is made out of? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• P0003601.jpg
    P0003601.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 10,244
Hey everybody. I found a what looks to be a silver ring, but has more of a blue look to it and has a "9" or "6" stamped on the inside. No other markings. This ring came out of the ground shiny, and sounds like maybe nickel or lead when you drop it. It does not stick to a magnet. Any ideas that it is made out of? Thanks in advance.

titanium ring have one similar in color .... feels heavy

I have found A BUNCH of those, mostly at my Kids's school. My Daughter says they are called "Mood" rings, and they change color with the Mood your in. The stamp inside is the ring size. Mine all have that Nickle Look and have a colored band running around the outside circumference. Some have what appear to be Dolphins and or sea horses, under the "plastic" acrylic band.
Most of the color is usually gone, but I have them in Brown, Blue and Black.
My Kids say thet every year they are given out as Prizes at the yearly School Carnival. When I get my Computer back , (I am at work) I will post some Pics of mine.
The first time I found one I thought it was a Mans Wedding band till I got it home and Cleaned it up.:lol:

Thanks. I figured out it was a carnival ring a while ago. You can buy a dozen of them for $10 on the Internet. I did find this one at a school. Idaho Joe found one a week before me at the same location.

Back
Top Bottom