Vaccine Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
mRNA has been studied since the 1980s. In 1990, researchers at the University of Wisconsin managed to make an mRNA vaccine which worked in mice. So the mRNA technology is not all that new. For example, google "Katalin Karikó".

What was lacking was funding to develop mRNA beyond academic research. DJT drove the necessary funding through operation warp speed.

The Pfizer/Biotech phase 3 trial involved 43,661 volunteers. The Moderna Phase 3 trial involved 25,654 volunteers. Since then 165 million people in the US have received the full dose of the vaccine (either Pfizer, or Moderna).

Historically, any long term effects from vaccines is known within about 8 weeks after the start of mass vaccinations. We are well past that point.

This is not really specifically due to the mRNA vaccine. According to 42 U.S. Code § 300aa–22, enacted in 1986, "No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings."
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/300aa-22

Needless to say, 1986 is well before the covid vaccine so this is a bit of fear mongering.

Coronaviruses are known for undergoing rapid mutations. As such, the science will keep changing as new mutations develop.

I'm sure there are a great many things that have been extensively researched since the 80's and even before, that we still know very little to nothing about. Simply because something has been researched in a laboratory setting does not mean everything is known about it.

The common cold is a coronavirus. We are not, nor have we ever been terrified of it mutating into a different strain. Covid may be more deadly, but even it has a 99.99% survival rate for the un-vaccinated.

We can't know long term implications of the vaccine when we are still figuring out the short term implications of them. They still aren't even positive how long they will last in most people. They started off saying if you get the vaccine you won't get covid. Then that moved to well, you'll get it, but you won't transmit it to others, then on to well, you can get it, and transmit it, but your chances of living through it move from 99.999 to 99.9999 percent.

From polio vaccines being released with live virus, to measles vaccines resulting in kids getting measles, RSV vaccines resulting in enhanced versions of the virus, Dengue fever vaccine as recently as 2017 resulting in a more sever form of it, 2009 H1N1 vaccine causing narcolepsy in some, and the glass in the HPV vaccine, vaccines obviously have a chance at going wrong.

Vaccines have save countless lives, probably numbering in the tens of millions. Nobody is saying vaccines don't have a place or that they shouldn't exist. Some are simply saying that whether or not to take that vaccine should be a choice they make, not one that is made for them.

Judges giving sentencing for X hours of community service OR get the vaccine, states running vaccine lotteries, the Biden administration pushing for the federal government and private employers to make life as insufferable as possible for those that won't get it, these are all things that push me in the never ever will I get that shot camp.

That is my opinion and my opinion only. I sincerely hope that everyone that wants the vaccine gets it as quickly as possible without even having to stand in line. Heck, Biden will even send someone directly to your door.

I don't support prohibition, but I support limiting the right to drink when it hurts others.

How will you know when others are about to be hurt ? How will you know when someone has had too much ? Alcohol should be abolished, it causes significant damage and inflicts death on the undeserving.

I also believe abortion is a right, but I believe in limits to that right and I 100% understand those who disagree with that right.

If abortion is "my body, my choice" then so is the vax. Abortion is murder. Science has proven those babies are living human beings in a mothers womb.

But I mentioned those laws to make a point about the "my body, my choice" argument against the COVID vaccine and how for many of those people, their logic is inconsistent with their other beliefs.

Abortion and alcohol hurt others, that would appear to be inconsistent with your logic. No ?

So I support the right not to get vaccine, but I also support limiting that right when the decision not to get vaccinated harms others. If someone wants to refuse the vaccine, I'm fine with that. But then they need to get tested regularly and wear masks any time they're out in public. And if they don't want to do those 2 things, then they need to stay home or be socially distanced 100% of the time.
Why, is it because you think that's the way it should be or because the government says so ?

Last edited:
kajunman said:
Not near as rare as you think. 9.5 out of 10 people I know, won't take the vax.

For every 100 people you know, 95 of them don't have a single vaccine, whether it be MMR, HPV, Chicken pox, Hep, etc.?

I'm sure there are a great many things that have been extensively researched since the 80's and even before, that we still know very little to nothing about. Simply because something has been researched in a laboratory setting does not mean everything is known about it.

The common cold is a coronavirus. We are not, nor have we ever been terrified of it mutating into a different strain. Covid may be more deadly, but even it has a 99.99% survival rate for the un-vaccinated.

We can't know long term implications of the vaccine when we are still figuring out the short term implications of them. They still aren't even positive how long they will last in most people. They started off saying if you get the vaccine you won't get covid. Then that moved to well, you'll get it, but you won't transmit it to others, then on to well, you can get it, and transmit it, but your chances of living through it move from 99.999 to 99.9999 percent.

From polio vaccines being released with live virus, to measles vaccines resulting in kids getting measles, RSV vaccines resulting in enhanced versions of the virus, Dengue fever vaccine as recently as 2017 resulting in a more sever form of it, 2009 H1N1 vaccine causing narcolepsy in some, and the glass in the HPV vaccine, vaccines obviously have a chance at going wrong.

Vaccines have save countless lives, probably numbering in the tens of millions. Nobody is saying vaccines don't have a place or that they shouldn't exist. Some are simply saying that whether or not to take that vaccine should be a choice they make, not one that is made for them.

Judges giving sentencing for X hours of community service OR get the vaccine, states running vaccine lotteries, the Biden administration pushing for the federal government and private employers to make life as insufferable as possible for those that won't get it, these are all things that push me in the never ever will I get that shot camp.

That is my opinion and my opinion only. I sincerely hope that everyone that wants the vaccine gets it as quickly as possible without even having to stand in line. Heck, Biden will even send someone directly to your door.

Then if they make that choice, they should also act in a way that reduces the risk of harm to others. You know, like wearing a mask, avoiding crowded places, etc.

I'm all for pushing the COVID vaccine. But if someone declines, but is willing to take other precautions that are medically recognized as being effective, I can respect that. It's the, "I won't get vaccinated, but I will go to bars and stadiums, yet I also won't wear a mask or do X, Y, Z" that bothers me.

It should be getting more coverage, but it's getting some coverage. I had to do some research about COVID vaccine hesitancy and many of the non-vaccinated are not the "proto-typical" republicans. In fact, a large portion are people of color...and young adults aged 18-25 (many of which, if political, would vote blue).

The difference is that people of color and young adults are more likely not to be vaccinated for reasons unrelated to political reasons or "my body, my choice" reasons. Contrast that with the "typical republican" who chooses not to get vaccinated, which is more likely to be politically driven.

I know the above are generalizations, so there are plenty of exceptions. But that's the overall trend (at least one of them) that's out there.

https://www.facebook.com/100003003958317/posts/3937735126336580/

Now tell me why someone would want to risk that happening to them ? Uh, no. The government doesn't know what is best for me. Ask those people if they're glad they won't be 'infecting' people.

https://www.facebook.com/100003003958317/posts/3937735126336580/

Now tell me why someone would want to risk that happening to them ? Uh, no. The government doesn't know what is best for me. Ask those people if they're glad they won't be 'infecting' people.

1. The AZ shot doesn't have EUA approval in the US.
2. Regardless of whether it's approved or not (full or EUA), all vaccines have some risks. The only question is whether the benefits outweigh the risks.

Ok, but someone believes not getting vaccinated is the right choice for them, given the risks. Ok, fine. But then don't go out unless masked. Get tested regularly. Avoid others who may be infected, etc.

The problem isn't people not getting vaccinated. The problem is people not getting vaccinated, but still acting as if it's business as usual.

1. The AZ shot doesn't have EUA approval in the US.

What does that have to do with the Moderna vax and the Pfizer vax ?

2. Regardless of whether it's approved or not (full or EUA), all vaccines have some risks. The only question is whether the benefits outweigh the risks.

Do they ? If one of those ladies was your wife, mom or sister would you still consider it was worth it ?

Ok, but someone believes not getting vaccinated is the right choice for them, given the risks. Ok, fine. But then don't go out unless masked. Get tested regularly. Avoid others who may be infected, etc.

Do this for alcohol then we'll talk.

The problem isn't people not getting vaccinated. The problem is people not getting vaccinated, but still acting as if it's business as usual.

or live in fear...not for me

I don't put much faith in the jabs that are currently being peddled. The CDC VAERS system reports nearly 12,000 FATALITIES associated with the jabs. Care of OpenVAERS: https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data . This would have been enough tragedy to knock all other drugs off the shelves some time ago. https://www.countdowntothekingdom.com/the-tolls/
But, no, these are special. Why? Even one of the mRNA pioneers is having some misgivings: https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...-shares-viral-thread-showing-covid-surge-most . There is mounting evidence of blood coagulation issues, among others: https://ncrenegade.com/breaking-dis...your-blood-doctor-releases-horrific-findings/ . There is even some resistance within the medical industry: https://aapsonline.org/majority-of-physicians-decline-covid-shots-according-to-survey/ . These and a raft of other considerations don't leave one with much confidence in the jabs or the agencies promoting them. I believe there is some illegality, corruption and conflict of interest at play. I suspect Dr. Fauci is rogue.

For one thing, the mRNA jabs aren't truly vaccines, they are "gene therapy." They are jocking around with your Creator-given genome. Let no one who took the jabs ever complain about eating GMO (genetically modified organisms) as food. They are already a GMO. I have no wish to be some sociopath medicrat's lab rat for their half-baked concoctions. I will be in the control group by choice. Others have tried to say they aren't gene therapy, but that is apparently not correct according to BioNTech and Moderna SEC filings. I've noticed that physicians that whistleblow on bad side effects are variously harassed and deplatformed. That isn't science.

So what is the upshot? On July 31, my wife and I tested positive for coronavirus. My poor wife was bedridden for two days and hurting for at least four. She's on the mend and we are watching her closely. She should be OK. She took the J&J jab earlier in the summer. For my part, I went hiking with other family members on July 29th at 9,000' of elevation. I noticed that my lower lip was getting puffy and and contracted a fever blister. OH oh! Didn't get any sleep that night, just tossed and turned. Next morning I took a forehead temp and was running a mild fever. Another OH oh! I developed a mild runny nose and a headache, some fatigue, an occasional dry cough and joint aches. I was not jabbed! On the 31st I awoke after getting some decent sleep and felt better. The headache and runny nose had abated. Instead of a fever I got the chilblains after yesterday's only feverish reading. I was running cold, not hot! I dressed up nice and warm for bed that night and it was good. I was still running cool, but my temperatures were returning to normal. I showered and had some breakfast (wife was threatened with nausea). She got it together sufficiently to all go get tested and we were positive but other family (jabbed) were not. I was feeling the effects of coronavirus for about 24 hours.

Well, OK, my wife and I are both in the serious risk category by age. Why was my coronavirus affliction so mild compared to her? Well, different things affect different people in different ways, for one thing. Beyond that, however, I secured some prescriptions for Ivermectin at the start of the summer for prophylactic and treatment protocols. I had been following the prophylactic protocol all summer. Delta variant is more transmissive but less deadly. I believe that Ivermectin enabled me to take the hit in stride with diminished and shortened impact. I'm feeling much better, but still a bit tired. I never had any respiratory issues. My wife and I are now also naturally immune. We will retest in about 10 days. Anyway, that is my two zincolns!

Last edited:
My nieces husband went to the doctor today about his hip. He hurt it doing something work related. He owns his own business. Anyway the doctor says hey Jordan I see you have not had the shot yet. Jordan says no I haven't and the doctor says we can give it to you today if you like. Jordan says no I wouldn't like what about my hip. Then the doctor starts going on about the vaccine why he needs to get it. Jordan finally says thanks I'll think about it, but let's talk about my hip.

He was so upset that the doctor was pushing him to get it. He's like 32 and super healthy. His age group has 1 in 5000 chance of dying of COVID-19 CDC statistics. I said yeah I'm dreading going for my physical next week. I'm going to be getting the same junk thrown at me, and I don't like someone trying sales pitch me when I've already said no.

According to Vaer’s system, 12000 people died after the shot. They don’t say BECAUSE of the shot, just after. People die. Old people die ! And FOX makes the conclusion they want to scare people. And it works ! If that many people died as a direct result of the shot, it would be all over the news ! Tucker is killing people

According to Vaer’s system, 12000 people died after the shot. They don’t say BECAUSE of the shot, just after. People die. Old people die ! And FOX makes the conclusion they want to scare people. And it works ! If that many people died as a direct result of the shot, it would be all over the news ! Tucker is killing people

False. It doesn't fit the narrative. Lionizing a piece of trash like George Floyd fits a narrative. Learn the difference.

People die. Old people die ! If true, then why is every death associated with C19 every time an old person dies ? Especially in 2020 ? Those two lights you see in the tunnel are trains heading both ways on opposite tracks.

Why don't we just live our lives how we want without being told by the other side how they think we should live it!!!

End of story already, enough is enough.

Why don't we just live our lives how we want without being told by the other side how they think we should live it!!!

End of story already, enough is enough.

There will be a divide on this forum because of this thread. Real life has infiltrated detecting life.

There will be a divide on this forum because of this thread. Real life has infiltrated detecting life.

No way... I respect your decisions and will not hold it against you or others... its your choice... I chose differently only recently because of the variants I knew that were coming the Delta and now Lambda which is in South Florida that has devastated South America where my wife is from.

No way... I respect your decisions and will not hold it against you or others... its your choice... I chose differently only recently because of the variants I knew that were coming the Delta and now Lambda which is in South Florida that has devastated South America where my wife is from.

That's the hope. However, there is now the proverbial line in the sand. Look at the intensity of the comments. I know a set of twins who are on opposite sides of the debate. They're in their early 60's. It's caused some consternation. Sad times. I'm 58 and remember when people were on opposite sides and could still be one for all and all for one. That is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom