• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Unbelievable - Couldn't wait to share this!! (10/15 update - #7 & #8)

IF you put fake pictures in one made of paper that can easily be removed and NOT glued in. I see absolutely NO way that can alter the value at all. I would NEVER try to decieve a buyer or try to make them look completly intact. BUT selling one with pictures and STATING you put them in for show would never alter the value in my honest opinion as stated above.

:goodpost:

BS! Getting any archie group to do a dig will wind up screwing the OP and the landowner.

Possibly, but I stand by my statement that any item like this increases with value when you have supporting documentation. How you go about doing that and to what extent, while protecting the property owner and yourself, is something he'll have to figure out.

AMAZING FINDS!!!!

Have you searched around to see if you can find the pictures on ebay? I am sure there are people that have a photo but no pin...you get with these people and you both can make out like bandits.

truly amazing, congrats

As requested - here's the family portrait it stands today!

IMG_4228.jpg

I still can't believe you own over half the world's collection of these suckers!!

Let me fix that sig for ya

CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, ACE 250 & ProPointer

lol jk. More proof that you get the finds by going to where they are. Nice!

those are worth more than that, I call BS!

Yup. Have to remember that they buy items and then sell them on their website, so there is a serious conflict of interest. They are worth what serious collectors will pay for them, and a lot of collectors would be damn happy to have an example without paying $5k+, but definitely more than $200. A lot more, I will guess.

I don't know what he wants to do with them, but I think he could easily get 5K at a famous auction if he keeps the others secret and sells the ones he wants to sell slowly. You've got such an awesome collection man!

Back
Top Bottom