• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

ENDED Results - FMDF Gift Exchange 2014

Well, it just hit 7 below zero here last night and it's in my truck (just in case)
Thanks again Hawg Dawg!

Well, it just hit 7 below zero here last night and it's in my truck (just in case)
Thanks again Hawg Dawg!

Don't keep them in your truck. They are a lithium battery and will freeze, just like a power tool, and won't be able to work until warmed up........that will make a guy mad.

Good luck with it Matmit , I hope you don't need it tho , for the truck anyway . Just make sure it's got a full charge on it .
And my gift from Matmit was a well needed digger and a nice Silver Mercury Dime , a '36 buffalo nickel , and an '03 Indian Head penny . All the coins are in nice shape , nice detail on them all . The Buffalo and the IH are my first one's . One of these day's I'll be lucky enough to dig one . Thank's again Matmit , boy , I can't wait till next Christmas . :lol:

I haven't heard from my exchange buddy in awhile... hope he is good. I know my package made it. Hope he posts some pics

Seriously that is not a toy. I work in the Automotive tool business, those are no joke, super nice gift, and might be the most valuable I've seen. I have heard face to face that thes have jumped 4-5 cars before having to charge it.

DO NOT CRANK OVER 10seconds without the letting the fuse link cool.

Absolutely. I have been a mechanic for 30 years and when the tool guy pulled one of these out of his truck and tried to sell it to me I was pretty skeptical. He asked me if I had a vehicle with a dead battery. Of course I did, a 96 Toyota with a completely dead battery. The door chime would not even attempt to ring it was so dead. I hooked up this little jump pack and it rolled over and fired right up. I have since used it a dozen times and it works great. I get about 5 jumps from a completely charged pack.

I'm still waiting on my gift... I accidentally had a typo in my address when i sent pm but haven't heard back since messaging the correct addy...

I'm still waiting too.

I got confirmation he got the gift. He should post the pics b

Got my package today form Hawg Dawg!
It is billed as an emergency car charger, but I just showed it to my Jeep and my Jeep laughed at it:lol::laughing:
My kids will love having it around for emergency charging of their electronics though.
Thank you very much!

WOW, I think they go for well over $100, nice gift! I used one on my Jeep before and it worked perfectly. I have a 4.7 v8 in mine. I've been thinking about getting one, my brother has one for his GMC 2500.

I had two gift exchanges this year, and both were great.
DirtyRob sent me some really nice coins.
itsaring! sent some fossils, two chains, some S mint coins, and more.
I'll try and find the pictures.

Thanks to both of you.

Attachments

• 1239713845922dRv.jpg
    1239713845922dRv.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 496
No gift and my guy hasn't been on since 12-26. He did have a death in the family he told me recently so I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt...

Wow... my gift just got here and it's rad...

The Leatherman is a NEEDED tool and I'm stoked to have a nice new one. The silver bar is awesome as I don't even have a seattle silver bar for some reason yet, so thank you on that one!

Lastly is a very special to me. Given every thing that has been going on with the NYPD (amd all over the world), Koz, who is also a police officer, unselfishly gave me a VERY cool coin that remembers our country's police officers who have fallen in the line of duty.

Kozman. Thank you. I am humbled by the gift and am glad to haverify made a new friend.

swing360

Gave me an awesome gift. silver rings that my daughters love. A great coin collecting book filled with awesome old coins, I am very thankful for my gifts.

If anyone is in need of a gift let me know. I have some extra goodies to send out.

Koz

Better late than never!!! This awesome LED hat will be perfect for my night time beach/water raids!!

Attachments

• CAM01267.jpg
    CAM01267.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 412
Back
Top Bottom