Donney's decent week.

Donneybrook

Elite Member
As a few of you know i've been trying to get loose or rolled halves from my banks forever but they havent had them. Well Friday my mom and i stopped st one bank and they had two rolls and i got skunked in each. As we were driving home from errands mom suggested i quickly wrap them up and we stop at another bank, and i exchange them for something else. I got 5 rolls of nickels and 20 rolls of pennies. The only keepers were 41-D, 52-S, two 68-S and two 69-S. The pennies had three S mints, three 59s, two canadians and only three wheats :/ 44-P, 50-P and 56-D. Overall a pretty dissapointing hunt, but i'll take that over nothing. When i get paid for im gonna get a $100 box of nickels.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 143
The King offers you the encouragement of persistence! Converting those 2 halve rolls to other coins was a great idea, and from those you got some keepers! Congrats on that!

Don't give up! Just keep at it! You will be rewarded for your efforts!:D

The King offers you the encouragement of persistence! Converting those 2 halve rolls to other coins was a great idea, and from those you got some keepers! Congrats on that!

Don't give up! Just keep at it! You will be rewarded for your efforts!:D

Yeah I can't wait to get paid and get that box of nickels!

Back
Top Bottom