Found a $20 bill in the ATM slot...

Always the gentleman!

My daughter found a dollar bill on the street this evening downtown.
she promptly threw her hand up in the air and shouted "eyeball find":lol:

Always the gentleman!

Trust me, if that $20 bill was on the street...I would be doing the happy dance and screaming like a little girl. :laughing: I once chased down a dollar bill through a parking lot in a 50 mph wind storm!

Nice find for your daughter!

Always the gentleman!

Cool....I wonder how it got so far up north???

Send it to me.....you got my address!

Trust me, if that $20 bill was on the street...I would be doing the happy dance and screaming like a little girl. :laughing: I once chased down a dollar bill through a parking lot in a 50 mph wind storm!

Nice find for your daughter!

Hahaha!!! I would have chased it down like Mr. Krabs as well!:lol:

I found a wad of cash, $100 bills folded over approx. 1" thick and lying on the floor of an exclusive beach front hotel here on Palm Beach called The Breakers, I did not even touch it but had my wife go over to the front desk and grabbed the manager and we both pointed to it.

We thought it was candid camera because the hotel was busy, yet.people were walking around, was New Years Eve, amazed that nobody pocketed it.

Manager said that was very honest of you to report it to us and picked it up and started looking at it and said wow that is a lot of money and they will see if anyone reported it lost.

I found a wad of cash, $100 bills folded over approx. 1" thick and lying on the floor of an exclusive beach front hotel here on Palm Beach called The Breakers, I did not even touch it but had my wife go over to the front desk and grabbed the manager and we both pointed to it.

We thought it was candid camera because the hotel was busy, yet.people were walking around, was New Years Eve, amazed that nobody pocketed it.

Manager said that was very honest of you to report it to us and picked it up and started looking at it and said wow that is a lot of money and they will see if anyone reported it lost.

Betcha the manager took the wad home. :lol:

Once I got shorted $20 at a atm. Talked to the cashier and got the number to call. When I called them they wanted bank statements and all sorts of stuff and hoops I had to jump through to get the $20 back. I just gave up... About a week later at a different atm I got a extra $20 with the money I withdrew! I guess it all worked out in the end....

Hope you don't get shorted a $20 now that you gave that one back!;)

Betcha the manager took the wad home. :lol:

Maybe? It's a Five Star hotel/resort, frequented by celebs, wealthy and VIPs, they probably find high end stuff laying around all the time and I am sure there were cameras all over the place recording everything.

I almost thought I was being Punked, because the wad of bills was laying in a section of the hotel that was one of the many opulent hallways filled with chairs, sofas and places to sit down. It was near a chair, so I suspect someone sat down and it fell out of their pocket.

There were people walking right by it and a few people sitting within 20 feet of it. The floor obviously was camouflaging it, I did not see it till I sat down and was relaxing for 5 minutes.

It was in a corridor of the hotel adjacent to the lobby show below.

20120102-ss-hotel-lobbies-breakers-palm-beach.jpg

A year ago I saw 3 - $20 bills laying underneath the ATM.

Here's what I did...went up to the cashier, and said that I found a couple bucks near the ATM. I left my phone #, and if someone came in asking about the cash, give me a call...if they could ID the amount, I'd give it up. Never heard back though.

I found a $100 bill at the parking lot of the store I work at. From a distance I knew it was cash, but figured it was a $5. I knew where it came from cause I had one customer who was obviously high on something, he pulled an unorganized wad of cash from his pocket and took him a minute to figure out the right amount to give me. I kept an eye on him when he left (in case he was driving his own vehicle or something) He was talking to someone else in a car through their window and left. Anyway I'm thinking it was from him. Probably a dealer along with being a user and had no problem keeping it for myself.

When I worked at a transfer station we got a dumpster in from an old folks home that had been demolished and stood for years empty, all the furniture was thrown into the dumpsters.

I was on duty that day when one came in and got poured out then the driver went back to get more...I found old furniture and commodes, but an old cheap desk with the lock draw that was obviously locked.

I hate locked things when I can break them so I did and found a brown paper bag inside and guess what I found inside that?

Gold signet ring, gold wedding ring, gold ear rings, gold bracelet, silver ring, silver ear rings, antique watches, two of them, onyx topped snuff box, 7 costume jewelry necklaces, gold tipped glasses holders (for holding around the neck)...and a few other things like costume broaches.

What did I do with them...nothing..and plan on doing nothing with them for the rest of my days....:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom