My first CRH silver ever!

Donneybrook

Elite Member
FINALLY! After a couple years of CRHing i got silver! (Granted i mostly do pennies, but still!) I got 30 rolls of nickels today and got a 42-p, 43-S (SILVER!) and a 46-P. I also got a crazy amount of S mints, 2 1968-S, 2 1969-S and 19 1970-S! I also got a 2011 struck through grease error.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 309
Congrats man! I find about one war nickel per 20 rolls, so sounds like your doing good!

*snort* Today i reached 136 total nickel rolls hunted. lol. So, no, not doing too hot ;) My first (and only buff) was in the first roll i ever searched. lol

Oh man! I thought you had only been through like 10! That's a lot of nickels! I've only ever gotten one buff too.

haha yeah. ive hunted a few hundred dollars in pennies too over the past few years with a occasional dime or quarter roll thrown in.

haha yeah. ive hunted a few hundred dollars in pennies too over the past few years with a occasional dime or quarter roll thrown in.

i tried one box of pennies.... NEVER AGAIN, i wasn't just looking for key dates/wheats/ih/flying no i was looking for errors aswell, !!!! took me like 2 or 3 weeks to get through 1 box x.x never again lol

i tried one box of pennies.... NEVER AGAIN, i wasn't just looking for key dates/wheats/ih/flying no i was looking for errors aswell, !!!! took me like 2 or 3 weeks to get through 1 box x.x never again lol

haha i know what u mean, i got two boxes of pennies once and it took well over a month to wrap the d*** things back up, though i did score like 13 wheats.

Got done wrapping all the nickels earlier this morning, soooo much easier and less time consuming that pennies!

Nickels

I believe if you do nickels you will find more silver than any other coins. One nickel with silver is worth about $1.40, and two is worth more than a silver dime.
I always find silver when I do nickels.
HH everyone

I believe if you do nickels you will find more silver than any other coins. One nickel with silver is worth about $1.40, and two is worth more than a silver dime.
I always find silver when I do nickels.
HH everyone

That's a really good point. From what i've seen on here is that halves are the best, but since i don't have near enough cash to do halves i have to settle for nickels

My mom said to me today, "When I drop you off at church I'll be stopping by the bank, of you want I'll exchange some of your coins for you. But not an embarrassing amount!"

Me: "So, you wouldn't want to take $65 in nickels?" ;)

Donneybrook, KT is happy to hear you finally got a silver by CRHing!

But this leaves Kt wondering :?::?: a bit, if you really wanted to find a silver, what did you spend 2 years effort looking at pennies for? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Just teasing! Everyone has their own situation with CRHing, but KT just HAD to ask! HA HA

By the end of this year, KT will wrap up His 2nd year of CRHing halves, and will have gone through about 1/4 million of them little buggers! Will have some interesting statistics by the end of 2013!

Donneybrook, KT is happy to hear you finally got a silver by CRHing!

But this leaves Kt wondering :?::?: a bit, if you really wanted to find a silver, what did you spend 2 years effort looking at pennies for? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Just teasing! Everyone has their own situation with CRHing, but KT just HAD to ask! HA HA

By the end of this year, KT will wrap up His 2nd year of CRHing halves, and will have gone through about 1/4 million of them little buggers! Will have some interesting statistics by the end of 2013!

haha yeah, mainly i just didn't have enough cash to get alot of clad at once to search through which would have given me greater odds :) Thx btw!

haha yeah, mainly i just didn't have enough cash to get alot of clad at once to search through which would have given me greater odds :) Thx btw!

KT certainly understands THAT situation! If the economy had been better so that The Queen could have gotten some decent interest on CDs at the local bank, KT would never have had the money to support CRHing half dollars as a hobby!

Back
Top Bottom