found a decade and dug a century

leslie(nova scotia)

Elite Member
From the land of the Bluenose.....at last some days off. Was seriously considering moving my bed into the airport! Was rather cold so I dug out me old furbie which is allergic to going near the woods this time of year with it beig hunting season and all.

Anyway decided to hit a local ballfield as all me digging buds were busy. Not much in the way of coins at the field but let me tell you Mister Man the place was just saturated with "Bud" hats that I dutifully dug up thinking they were coins. Nature called which turned out to be a blessing for as I strolled into the woods off of the field there was an investation of these which I'll give to the team next season. At $8 a pop not a bad haul.

Otto was a calling me as he needed to stretch his tires and burn some carbon out of his innards so down the highway we did go as fast as the law permitted and ended up at the main park in Halifax where the digging was good. Spent a few pleasurable hours meandering through the various playing fields and ended up with two keys, a new Brit peny and 131 coins @$5.44

Attachments

• hat.jpg
    hat.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 273
  • balls.jpg
    balls.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 279
  • loot.jpg
    loot.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 279
Cool finds les. And your right when you say you won't go in the woods this time of the year.:shock: :D

Back
Top Bottom