GOLD GOLD GOLD and gold? + silver

aviationgale

Elite Member
Out again today to a different area that we seldom go to. My first stop is always the jewelry counter. This time I came prepared with glasses in hand. Nothing really in the counter, but off to the side was a basket of "junk". Started pawing through it and came across the bangle, it just looked odd but then I saw the mark on the inside,(jcm 10k) although I really could not "read" it I had that feeling...50 cents, next was the cross .50 No marks but passes the ice test with flying colors! Okay next stop was the little anchor pendant, got my loop out and just could barely make out 14k $2.00 Then headed farther out and stopped at yet another consignment shop. Looked carefully at all the rings and the multi stone just kept calling out to me, what the hey $7.00 (no mark) and lastly the mother's ring which was literally the LAST one I looked at, heck yeah 15.00 and already has 2 of the stones I need, marked 10 k with a star. Not a bad day I'd say, little to no sweating, lol

Attachments

• 100_6450.jpg
    100_6450.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 579
  • 100_6444.jpg
    100_6444.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 500
  • 100_6447.jpg
    100_6447.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 511
  • 100_6448.jpg
    100_6448.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 516
  • 100_6449.jpg
    100_6449.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 504
Oh yeah on the way home I spot a screw driver on the side of the road, hubby would not pull over so I get home jump on my scooter to find a nice snap-on laying there.....

I find tools on the side of the road all the time. My family calls them Road Goodies.

Great score on the Gold. I may need to give that a try???

Thank you, I just get lucky, there is no rhyme or reason on how it happens, it just does. The multi gemstone ring I got tested yesterday and it came out as 14 kt. It is an odd sort of ring, but I do like it, I think it may have come from JTV or HSN a while back, but who knows. Happy hunting in what ever form you do !!:bling:

I find tools on the side of the road all the time. My family calls them Road Goodies.

Great score on the Gold. I may need to give that a try???

Hubs hates it when I see "something" in the road lol but he is a good sport most of the time and will turn around. Tip on thrifting, the farther in the boonies the greater chance of finding the goodies, works for me anyway..

Back
Top Bottom