I'm breaking protocol but I had to share this with you

Sidesjeremy

Hey guys. I know we had an agreement that I would post pictures and an explanation with my video but this just fell in my lap and I had to share it with all of you. Long story short, I found 5 guns deep in the new river I've been hunting. Can you believe it. I was only in the water for about an hour and everytime I dove down deep, I found a gun. Watch this video and tell me what you think. This is really cool. Thanks for watching.

That’s cool but I know you already know this BE SAFE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most excellent hunt! It will be interesting if they can find any history around those guns. I wonder if it was an ex who was mad at her husband? I can't really see a good reason to dump what looks to be one person's gun collection into the river.

BCD

Great video!

The next gun you (or anyone else) finds may still be functional, so let me remind everyone of the Four Rules:
The Four Rules

1. All guns are always loaded. (Treat them so!)
2. Never point the gun at anything you are not willing to destroy.
3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on target (and you have made the decision to shoot).
4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.

#2 would apply if/when one is tempted to look into the muzzle - what are you expecting to see? And where is the gun aimed?

Always a good reminder especially for those who don't use guns on a regular basis.

BCD

Great video!

The next gun you (or anyone else) finds may still be functional, so let me remind everyone of the Four Rules:
The Four Rules

1. All guns are always loaded. (Treat them so!)
2. Never point the gun at anything you are not willing to destroy.
3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on target (and you have made the decision to shoot).
4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.

#2 would apply if/when one is tempted to look into the muzzle - what are you expecting to see? And where is the gun aimed?

Wanna hear something really cool? I went back to that spot in the river today and I found four more guns. Brings the grand total up to nine guns so far.

Wanna hear something really cool? I went back to that spot in the river today and I found four more guns. Brings the grand total up to nine guns so far.

That really really makes me sad for the previous owner. There is almost no way that wasn't someones gun collection. Did you hear anything from the police yet?

BCD

May be one of those instances where the husband had Alzheimer's and the advice was to get all the guns out of the house. So the wife not knowing where to ditch them, threw them off the bridge.

Back
Top Bottom