Garrett Ace Fan's

Looks good Earl and I'll probably pick one up to try..But it's not really fair to compare a unproven machine that no one will see until somtime next year against one that's been proven and sold in the tens of thousands.

Looks good Earl and I'll probably pick one up to try..But it's not really fair to compare a unproven machine that no one will see until somtime next year against one that's been proven and sold in the tens of thousands.

Maybe we will have a bit more of that old ATP vs NOX type of pre release discussions. New technology vs old. Could be interesting.:detector:

No comparison,at pro works for me....I do like Minelab but not the nox..We all have machines we don’t like for one reason or another though,some do and some don’t..

Last edited:
Multi IQ is going to give all the brands a run for their money!!

Very nice but I think the price is too high.
My Ace 250 was only $212.00
If I was just starting out I might just might of bought a vanquish.
Definitely sounds great for the money though.

No comparison,at pro works for me....I do like Minelab but not the nox..We all have machines we don’t like for one reason or another though,some do and some don’t..

I also am happy with my At pro. No need for me to get any detector since I own an Equinox.

I think Minelabs new entry level machine and Nokta's entry level waterproof machine are going to shake up the entry level market for all companies.

I agree. But we all know the real trick is research and getting that coil over ground that’s never been hunted. I spent all kinds of money on machines before I learned that. If it’s there my lowly Tek Gamma 6k will let me know.

Woody

:roll::shock: Look's like the jury is out for recess, they are tring to figure out what to do with the Old School Ace Guy :laughing: , and scratching there head why someone would get a- Ace single frequincy detector over a multi frequincy detector , Metal Addict 212.00 check this out Vanquish 340 https://www.colonialmetaldetectors.com/minelab-vanquish-340.html 340- 199.00, 440.00- 279.00 , 540-369.00 How Bought It :D

:roll::shock: Look's like the jury is out for recess, they are tring to figure out what to do with the Old School Ace Guy :laughing: , and scratching there head why someone would get a- Ace single frequincy detector over a multi frequincy detector , Metal Addict 212.00 check this out Vanquish 340 https://www.colonialmetaldetectors.com/minelab-vanquish-340.html 340- 199.00, 440.00- 279.00 , 540-369.00 How Bought It :D

I get it tho Earl, the more you spend the better the machine..
But alot of people are on a budget, and don't wanna spend more than $200 to find nickels and dimes.. Yea, it's fun but fun has its limits in a household on a budget..Thats what alot of people on these forums don't get, it's a simple hobbie to 90 percent and a obsession to the other 10 percent.

Woody

It's a simple solution , ML is offering a better machine than the Ace for less money , i am sorry bro., i know your a dedicated Garrett fan , but that's the way thing's go , as the year's go by manufacturer's compete , make better equipment, offer machine's for less vice versa , happy hunting :lol::realitycheck: PS It's Garrett's turn to step up to the plate, don't worry bro., that's how it goes , good for us however , they are not alone, just like Fisher , they need to step up to the plate with the AQ , still not here , now on the back burner , they want to step up to the front burner's , they know what they have to do :popcorn2:

If the 340 is $200 with multi freq then Minelab has a winner for the beginner!

Yep

Yes it does, I think the cheaper version just doesn't come with all the bells & whistles , is the difference , Woody better tell Garrett to get on the Ball :dingding:

Back
Top Bottom