• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Cold and windy hunt

bubbaron

Forum Supporter
Hello To All,
I was rained out the whole weekend so I decided to get a short hunt in today. I hit a kiddy park first and only managed one dime and one zinc penny. I then went to an old baseball field that I played on when I was young. It didn't look to promising as it's not being used anymore. I managed $3.22 in clads so I guess I was lucky ? I did manage 2 wheaties and the rest was all clads. I just got home and it started snowing big fluffy flakes. Sure wish this weather would break into spring !! Oh well, sooner or later spring will arrive. HH and good luck to all.
Bubbaron NOX 600, AT PRO, AT CARROT PIN POINTER

Way to take on the weather and get in some swinging! nice work.

Congrats on a successful hunt. I was planning on going out but the Mrs. caught me with getting her car inspected (Expired in March, my bad I guess). So, I spent my day going over her car and then taking it to the shop to get it inspected. By the time I got home, there was snow on the ground and way too cold. There was a time I could take the cold, but the older I get, the harder it is to handle. I may have to move south!:D

Come on, you're not old. I'll be 75 in Nov., I have almost 20 years on you. I have bad arthritic hips but I can still dig with the best of em. At least for about 3 hrs. HH

Back
Top Bottom