Career totals (So Far)

ChrisnAmanda1

Elite Member
this is everything Amanda and I have dug out of the ground since finding this wonderful hobby! Minus one 10k Black Hills Gold ring that we sold and $5.00 in clad we cashed in for beer LOL, this is it! Haven't been metal detecting too long, just a couple months, but I feel like we have had some pretty notable finds!

Eisenhower "Ike" Dollar
Silver .925 Purity ring
10k Black hills gold ring
Big pile of copper pennies (the top pile in the pic)

Those probably being our favorite finds SO FAR.

Looking forward to getting back out now that the snow's melted down some and hopefully add a few more epic finds to show off!!

Attachments

• 100_3617.jpg
    100_3617.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 200
Nice hunting Chris AND really awesome you have an interested life partner. I like seeing all the awesome gold coins posted (Sandgroper!), but I like yours too. Great seeing someone new to the hobby posting up their finds. The excitement of the next hole! Good find on the Ike dollar. They have a soft spot in my heart. Sooo big! I remember them as a child. Check out this crazy Ike hole I dug. Still one of my favorite finds. Get out there and find some more!

https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=265833

Nice hunting Chris AND really awesome you have an interested life partner. I like seeing all the awesome gold coins posted (Sandgroper!), but I like yours too. Great seeing someone new to the hobby posting up their finds. The excitement of the next hole! Good find on the Ike dollar. They have a soft spot in my heart. Sooo big! I remember them as a child. Check out this crazy Ike hole I dug. Still one of my favorite finds. Get out there and find some more!

https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=265833

7 Ikes?! Thats wild!! It's finds like that, that keep us looking for the next hole!! I don't know how well I'd handle that haha I geeked out hard finding ONE!! And yeah, Amanda and I dove head first into this hobby. I think it's something we will both continue to do for a long long time!

this is everything Amanda and I have dug out of the ground since finding this wonderful hobby! Minus one 10k Black Hills Gold ring that we sold and $5.00 in clad we cashed in for beer LOL, this is it! Haven't been metal detecting too long, just a couple months, but I feel like we have had some pretty notable finds!

Eisenhower "Ike" Dollar
Silver .925 Purity ring
10k Black hills gold ring
Big pile of copper pennies (the top pile in the pic)

Those probably being our favorite finds SO FAR.

Looking forward to getting back out now that the snow's melted down some and hopefully add a few more epic finds to show off!!

LOOKING GOOD!!! That looks about like my first 2 months, too! :)

LOOKING GOOD!!! That looks about like my first 2 months, too! :)

Thanks!! I sure wish we would have gotten into this hobby a little earlier in the year! It seems like we got out for a few trips and then winter! Its all melting now tho, so hopefully we can get out as often as we can and bum up that clad total a little haha! Rings and old coins are appreciated as well! LOL

Thanks!! I sure wish we would have gotten into this hobby a little earlier in the year! It seems like we got out for a few trips and then winter! Its all melting now tho, so hopefully we can get out as often as we can and bum up that clad total a little haha! Rings and old coins are appreciated as well! LOL

Stuff is everywhere... You'll eventually hit summer, and longer daylight, and you'll exhaust yourself into happy bliss. :)

Stuff is everywhere... You'll eventually hit summer, and longer daylight, and you'll exhaust yourself into happy bliss. :)

I agree! The snow's melted just enough to where we can go out and hunt for an hour or two even with there still being loads of snow covering the good areas but we always find a couple dollars in clad, and a few interesting finds along the way. Dont think Ill ever beat the Ike dollar tho haha

I agree! The snow's melted just enough to where we can go out and hunt for an hour or two even with there still being loads of snow covering the good areas but we always find a couple dollars in clad, and a few interesting finds along the way. Dont think Ill ever beat the Ike dollar tho haha

Oh, you do schools long enough, and you'll find more of them. I've found 4 in the last 3 years. 3 of which came from elementary school yards.

When you pull your first gold ring out of a school yard, you'll also say, "Yeah, that beats the Ike."

:)

Don't forget to dig those mid-tones!

Back
Top Bottom