CBD oils for joints and muscle ache...

Thanks!
I did find one that does fit the bill and highly recommended and have already tried it. Although I took a higher dose than was suggested. All I can say is wow! I finally got a deep, good nights sleep for the first time in over a decade.
This was an 18:1 mix of CBD and a lower dose of THC. Made from the flower tops, not hemp seed and no pesticides and organically grown.
On my next order I will try the 1:1 CBD/THC. For nighttime use.
My experience is that after taking it I did not feel high but more of a natural feeling like when I was a bit younger. Best of luck!

Good for you! Glad it's worked out well for you as it has for many others. My night time dosage THC ratio is rather high so I have to make sure I take it at the right time so that I'm hopefully asleep when it kicks in.. other wise the effect are troubling to me (can't take being high very well ergh...). Remember that the THC is still in your system 6 - 8 hours later so be careful if you need to drive or such the next day..

Good for you! Glad it's worked out well for you as it has for many others. My night time dosage THC ratio is rather high so I have to make sure I take it at the right time so that I'm hopefully asleep when it kicks in.. other wise the effect are troubling to me (can't take being high very well ergh...). Remember that the THC is still in your system 6 - 8 hours later so be careful if you need to drive or such the next day..

Thank you! I will remember that. Best of luck!

I'm still undecided on CBD right now. I have a couple of problems with it.
First, I have no doubt there are valid applications for CBD oil, but I've heard claims that it does everything from making your love life better to curing cancer. Some are harmless claims, but when some starts making wild claims about it curing cancer that crosses the line into dangerous territory. There needs to be more evidence.

Secondly, the CBD industry is growing at a very rapid rate right now. It's hard to find the truth behind what you're really buying. Since there is no regulation on CBD oil the manufacturer or distributor can claim anything they want, true or not. Many claim 3rd party testing, but some of those 3rd party labs are just a shell company they set up. Who are the REAL 3rd party testing labs? Nobody knows. I've read where some of these products are nothing but cheap olive oils with zero CBD. You cannot read a label and believe anything printed on it.

I don't like government regulation but this is a case where self-regulation isn't working. They just package some worthless oil and claim independent testing, and that it cures everything and sell it for $50 a bottle.

I wish I knew of a way to know who sells quality products. You can't count on personal statements because so much may be nothing but a placebo effect.

It's all pretty frustrating.

-Joe

Like some others here I have some pain in the joints. Most caused from injuries from the past. But age has not come without making its contributions to the ache lists. Well about 8 years back I tore my rotater cuff on my right shoulder. It was done on the job but not enough damage to require surgery. My job had a lot of heavy lifting and repetitive motions that just never allowed the pains to go away. Some nights the pain would be so great it wake me screaming. Pain killers, Doctors and therapy, cortisone shots were used with limited results. My wife started looking into alternative ideas. She came across a tincture that has been my means of dealing with my issues. It is a plant root called Maianthemum Stellatum (Star Solomon Seal). We harvest this in late summer and make a tincture that I take about every three or for days. Now I am not a Doctor or a Medicine man but it has done wonders for me. Repetitive motion of metal detecting does make problems for the shoulder but the concoction allows me to hunt, swinging the 3030 with the 17in coil. For me it is my fountain of youth as the hurt from ankles, knees, elbows and back have all subsided. If anyone is more interested in further details PM me. I will do my best to answer your questions. Trapper

I'm still undecided on CBD right now. I have a couple of problems with it.
First, I have no doubt there are valid applications for CBD oil, but I've heard claims that it does everything from making your love life better to curing cancer. Some are harmless claims, but when some starts making wild claims about it curing cancer that crosses the line into dangerous territory. There needs to be more evidence.

Secondly, the CBD industry is growing at a very rapid rate right now. It's hard to find the truth behind what you're really buying. Since there is no regulation on CBD oil the manufacturer or distributor can claim anything they want, true or not. Many claim 3rd party testing, but some of those 3rd party labs are just a shell company they set up. Who are the REAL 3rd party testing labs? Nobody knows. I've read where some of these products are nothing but cheap olive oils with zero CBD. You cannot read a label and believe anything printed on it.

I don't like government regulation but this is a case where self-regulation isn't working. They just package some worthless oil and claim independent testing, and that it cures everything and sell it for $50 a bottle.

I wish I knew of a way to know who sells quality products. You can't count on personal statements because so much may be nothing but a placebo effect.

It's all pretty frustrating.

-Joe

I hear what you're saying, it's not for everyone but many swear by it. Regulations are stricter here in Canada than some other areas. You have to make sure what you're getting is the proper stuff. The cancer helpful oils are called the Rick Simpson oils. There is a lot of anecdotal evidence that it helps or works, and one oncologist here in town is running his own studies after one of his patients significantly turned back the clock on his cancer after taking the oils for a while.

I'm not sure how it works in the US or in various states that permit this oil, but going through a proper clinic would be a good step towards finding the safest and proper stuff for your needs. Keep in mind that you do have to take it a bit of a time until you get up to full dosage.

I'm in no way an expert on this subject, but I did do my research, spoke to many who are taking it, spoke to several doctors about it and went with what I thought was best for me.

And because it does work for me, I no longer have to take opioids or blood pressure pills. Though it's expensive here in Canada, I only need to take it for a few more years, so it's worth it to me...

I do hope you can find a reliable and safe source and get the results from it as many of us have.

Best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom