More Bennies for the Royal Treasure Box!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Found a different seller on eBay and made another score! 21 Bennies this time!
Some folks are getting a bit scared :shock::shock::shock:, me thinks, and are loosening their grip on some of their silver, IMHO. But since KT is a hoarder, not a seller, it matters not to His Majesty :shrug:. KT will continue to look for good deals...incidentally, KT bid on 24 silver lots and this is the only one He got, so it is not as easy as one might think to find a bargain!:p Plenty of other well healed silver buyers out there too in the market place. :p

Anyway, here is a pic of the goods as proof KT is not making this all up! :laughing::laughing:

Attachments

• Not CRH 04 06 2020 21 Bens.jpg
    Not CRH 04 06 2020 21 Bens.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 128
I can only imagine what the royal vault looks like, possibly the silver equivalent to fort Knox? :laughing: another nice pile of loot there KT, congrats!

I can only imagine what the royal vault looks like, possibly the silver equivalent to fort Knox? :laughing: another nice pile of loot there KT, congrats!

KT's dream dungeon! :laughing::laughing: Thank you for the Royal Laughter, cellrdweller!

Keep your eyes out for a Bennie with a full head of hair , they are quite rare and worth a fortune ! Nice score once again Your Highness !

Never heard of such a half, but KT will keep the Royal Eyes peeled, Soil Surgeon!
:D:D. Royal Thanks for that info!

KT wishes to know what Royal Scoundrel snuck in and got a picture of His Majesty in His Royal PJs!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

You fellows are something else! You caused KT to nearly fall out of His Majesty's Throne from such laughter! :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Royal Thanks, GLK and Soil Surgeon!!

Awesome job on giving us a look at a day in the life of our beloved King Totsalot , Gary !:yes:

KT wishes to know what Royal Scoundrel snuck in and got a picture of His Majesty in His Royal PJs!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

You fellows are something else! You caused KT to nearly fall out of His Majesty's Throne from such laughter! :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Royal Thanks, GLK and Soil Surgeon!!

So glad y'all enjoyed it and got a really good laugh ! :laughing:

Alright KT! I’m curious if you’ve found any 1955 Bugs Bunny type? Premium!

Cannot say that KT ever has. Have you got a comparison image of normal vs. BB type? And is it considered an error or a subtype for that year?

So glad y'all enjoyed it and got a really good laugh ! :laughing:

You are most welcome! And humor is what makes us all human! Gotta love it! Got this joke by email yesterday: I took 5 naps and ate 8 times and its still the same day!? What the heck? Pretty well sums up the stay at home situation presently! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom